Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Coming home today?

Pete's Wife

We think Pete is coming home today. He'll be on coumadin (sp?) now, he's got some questions about how that will affect his lifestyle (riding his motorcycle especially, I think), I know lots of people are on it but of course it is new for him and for us. Yesterday he was able to start hobbling around the hospital room, he said most of his leg pain now is in his thigh, that his hamstring has gotten really tight. Just going to the bathroom and back he didn't get winded which is great. His leg still looks awful to me - swollen and purple and hard - but they say it takes time for the body to absorb the clot. He's having a chemical stress test this morning and I want to get to the hospital now that Casey's at school but thought I'd give you one more update, I'm sure Pete will log on himself when he gets home.

Your prayers and love have made all the difference, God is so good!

to be home for Thanksgiving and he keeps on getting better in the healing virtue of Jesus' love! I think the medicine he has been prescribed is a blood thinner to help against blood clots....but not absolutely sure! Anyway I know God is in control and nothing is impossible with Him....He performs miracles of all kinds and I pray He performs miracles in yours and Pete's lives! :angel: Happy Thanksgiving Day!!

God Bless!
Betty

My prayers were answered !!! :)

and more so when they are about me coming home :) Thanks Mike for those prayers.