Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

COME TO A TEXAS BARBEQUE!!

n/t

Hey Mikie,

That was many years ago and that spot was not used more than that one summer. It was quickly overgrown with weeds and poison ivy. There was another spot not far up stream from there that Dad told me was frequented by people out for late night partying and that he had heard of a few two dollar ladies of the night making the place a regular stop. Dad knew about a lot of things that I never questioned him about. A few weeks after he told me about that I looked around the clearing and not far from the remains of a campfire among a lot of beer cans I found a number of used, very thin and flexible sanitary devices scattered about and two one dollar bills!!

Cupajo

together and go on a picnic! Lots of fun, and of course Daddy woud be with us because it was usually on a Saturday of Sunday. We had the swimming hole and the rope swing. Great memories! And tell your wife, i feel just the way she does!!!! I had rather fish than eat, but if I get a turtle I immediately cut my line! I hate turtles! :rofl: