Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

COME ON GOOD WEATHER :detecting:

pennies

AN OLDER NEIGHBOR OF MINE ASK ME ABOUT METAL DETECTING.. COME TO FIND OUT SHE REMEMBERS WHERE HER FATHERS POTATO BARN USED TO BE. WE WILL GET TOGETHER AN DETECT THIS LOCATION.MAN O MAN I AM ITCHING TO GO..
STORY TIME: MY GRANDFATHER TOLD ME DURING THE DEPRESSION IF YOU HIRED OUT TO HARVEST POTATOES ,, YOU HAD TO SING OR WHISTLE FROM THE FIELD TO THE BARN..DUMMY ME HAD TO ASK WHY? SO YOU COULDN'T EAT ANY OF THEM..:surprised:

My father worked in the potato fields when he was nine years old and up....never said anything about singing or whistling though! But I don't believe many would eat raw potatoes, but maybe only if they were hungry enough....for times were very hard then and money very scarce! May get like that again but hope not for our childrens' and grandchildrens' sakes! :angel: Ma

n/t