Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

COLONIALS

donglassdigger

HELLO, I AM NEW TO THE FORUM. I HAVE BEEN USING MINELAB EXPLORERS FOR YEARS. MY GIRLFRIEND AND I HAVE JUST UPGRADED TO THE ETRAC FROM THE SE. MOST OF OUR DETECTING IS EARLY FEDERAL SITES AND SOME COLONIALS. SOME OF OUR FINDS THIS YEAR BEFORE UPGRADING FROM THE SE HAVE BEEN 1788 MASS CENT, CONN. CENT, VERMONT CENT, KING GEORGES FROM 1744-1777, AND A GEORGE WASHINGTON NORTH HALES 1795 IN BRASS ABOUT 23" OUR DEEPEST FIND. HAVE BEEN USING THE ETRACT FOR ABOUT A WEEK. SO FAR 3 KING GEORGES AND ONE 1797 LARGE CENT ALL ABOUT 16". I WAS AMAZED AT THE ETRACTS ABILITY TO LOCATE COINS UNDER IRON NAILS, SOMETHING THE SE COULD NOT DO. STILL PLAYING WITH THE PINPOINT, I SOMETIMES SEEM TO BE A LITTLE OFF.

Sounds like some nice finds. Waiting for photos..