Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Colonials Nov. 20th

Good vid. Might I suggest transitioning to a pinpointer and smaller digger when digging in the hole after the plug. You may learn from others mistakes and not dent or scratch a coin.
What was the coin?

Thanks for the FULL Dig Don! Nice find and good video!

NebTrac

it is a 1797 large cent....i usually do use a much smaller tool....it was freezing out and the end of the day....pulled out 3 other coins that day....that was a sloppy hole....trying to hold the camera and a shovel and my etrac...lol....thinking about a probe though...thanks for watching...i will post some pics of the other colonials and large cents...they are soaking in oil right now...don