Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

COLONIALS NOV.17

donglassdigger

HELLO, GINGERLM AND I HAD TWO HOURS YESTERDAY TO TRESURE HUNT AND HERE ARE OUR FINDS. GINGER FOUND THIS NICE SILVER COIN NEAR THE TOP OF THE FIELD WE HAVE BEEN HUNTING. THIS WAS GINGERS 2ND PRE 1800 SILVER COIN SINCE SHE BEGAN USING THE E-TRAC ABOUT 4 WEEKS AGO. PICTURED ALSO ARE THREE COPPERS I FOUND YESTERDAY. SINCE WE STARTED USING THE E-TRACS ABOUT 4 WEEKS AGO WE HAVE COLLECTIVELY FOUND OVER 30 EARLY COPPERS AND 3 PRE 1800 SILVER COINS. WE LIVE IN A HISTORIC COMMUNITY. GINGER HAS DEVOTED A LOT OF TIME AND EXPENSE AT OBTAINING EARLY HISTORIC RECORDS OF THIS COMMUNITY AND HAS ALSO BEEN FORTUNATE IN OBTAINING PERMISSION TO HUNT THIS COMMUNITY. HER ONGOING RESEARCH OF THIS AREA IS REALLY PAYING OFF AS YOU CAN SEE. AS FOR THE E-TRAC, THIS MACHINE WAS MONEY WELL SPENT. THIS IS CLEARLY THE MOST SENSITIVE MACHINE I HAVE EVER USED AND CAN EASILY PICK OUT A COPPER IN DEPTHS OF 18". HOPE TO HAVE SOME VIDEO FOR THE FORUM IN THE FUTURE.

Very nice digs.......you must have some seriously good soil for 18" depths!!

Outstanding coins !

What state do you live in ?

HH --- Mark

Very Nice!

Congratulations on the finds and the summary of your hunting partner. Thanks for the pictures and looking forward to the video. Its fun to watch a good target come out a second time!

NebTrac