Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

cold weather is here and fishing is up:thumbup:

C.J.M.

Went fishing in texas gulf bays last week wow they were big------28 pound drum, 30 pound drum,my neightbor came and gave a hand filleting the fish.Forgot to say that I lost a new rod & reel to a larger fish than the 30 pounder,we had 6 poles in rod holders anchored to a 3/8 "rebar rod,walked few yard trying to catch a few live mullets.WHEN we turned back WOW---something took the pole and reel and bent the iron 3/8" rebar in an" L" shape!!!!!! The reel had a 50# line so man it was something huge that took the pole,rod:sadwalk:The rod was inside a 20"x 2" pvc pipe,oh well that fish had to been at least 50 # or more,will never know,but I guess that fish is still hooked hook line and sinker---------:rofl::rofl:

n/t

Nice fish and as usual the Big One got away! LOL! Good eating if a person likes fish and seafood, of which I am not one who does! I do eat fish, if they don't smell like fish! SMILE! God Bless! Ma