Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

coinmaster

shawn1

hey just had a question. i use to have a bounty hunter commando. was ok. but not much depth, and very flimsy. so for Christmas i asked for another detector and Santa brought me a whites coinmaster, the new one. i have heard it takes the spot for the prizim 3. i only had it out one time. very cold here in pa. i found like 3 dollars. in half hour. but wanted to know if anyone else has experience with this detector. and also if anyone knows of clubs in the reading pa area. or if anyone is looking for a hunting partner. thanks. Shawn.

Hi Shawn, a friend of mine got a coinmaster and dose very well with it. He has got alot of silver with it around some old house. I think this is a very good detector for what you pay. I have seen alot higher detector not do as good. One thing is where you hunt, find some old places that silver has been lost. If you go to new parks you find new money.The coinmaster will do you good. Good Luck Dean

thank you Dean. like i said i use to use bounty hunter. found a few Mercury dimes. but i know it takes awhile to get use to a new machine. but thank you very much. i live in P.A. and allot of old places around here. only went to park cause that part of ground was not frozen. anyone else that would like to comment sure welcome.:) good luck to all.

got out today for little with my coinmaster. and i found a ring:) to bad it was 10 g.f. but still ring. was about 4 inches down. ill post pic soon. and also found some old horse shoes.

The Coinmaster ID isnt as jumpy as the Bounty Hunter,an it does go deeper.. My new Coinmaster air tests a dime at
9",quarter at AT LEAST 10",(not bad at all for that 9" coil!)

ALL AROUND, PERHAPS ONE OF THE GREATEST ENTRY LEVEL UNITS TODAY!!

(I'm still waiting to get my hands on a Delta 4000 though,will keep you all posted!)

Dave F.
Clairton,Pa.

PS Also air tested a small gold ring,and a large gold ring..Small gold ring 8",(great depth for such a small ring!),
and large gold ring 9" to 10",ALSO GREAT DEPTH!