Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Coin & Jewelry Programs Has +/-

Big "D"

Even though I have done the "Restore" on Coin & Jewelry program , there is still a +/- that shows next to the program name. How do I remove this ? Thanks You !!!!!!!!!!!

[No message]

Thank you for the info, I have used the C&J program as a starting point to modify the program. I did Change the Names and saved them before programming the new programs.

So, I really don't have another program named C&J. Thank You.

The C/J program you changed has the same name as the factory C/J program in the library. That's why I tell people to rename the program. Change the name of your modified C/J program, like MY C/J. Then save it. Now when you restore the +/- will be gone.

Hi Big "D",
Sounds like you are trying to Restore to the factory Coin&Jewelry program from your Saved Programs where you have a Coin&Jewelry +/-. The factory C&J is in the Library restore that one to get the original C&J. I think i'm right on this, correct me anybody if i'm mistaken.

Thanks

[attachment 221777 Untitled-1.jpg]That isn't the problem. When you work with the program in your list and you make even ONE change your C/J program will be different than the C/J program in the Library. That's TWO different programs with the same name. So you see a +/-.

So you want a C/J program that is customized to your needs but you do not want the +/-. The answer as I said is to rename your custom program. Then there are not two programs with the same name and the +/- will be gone. Getting a new C/J from the library is not the answer because if you make even a single change you are back where you started.