Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

coin from the end of the 12th century

sorry about my english.i ment something radiates from the coin.dont you think?people touched it 800 years ago.

an inch!
and do you know how much does it worth?
i let you know:
I should be happy if i sell it for 20$:rofl::laugh::laugh:

we here in europe find many thing what sounds amazing in the states but at the most of the times they worth really small money.
you got to be lucky to find something rare coin!the best coin i found worthed 100$.see the pic.we hardly get back the price of our unit!2000 years old roman uncleaned roman bronze coins worth 50cents/each!!!!!!!!!
I got really sweet mediaval rings and noone would give a sh.t for them!
We better keep them i thing so!
my second picture is a contemporary polish forgery from 16th century found in hungary and according to the polish numismatic
union it is an only piece that is not mentioned in any literature!so far 30$ the best offer.when i started the detecting and someone would have told me that i had laughed!
no i wouldnt!!!!!!!