Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Coil questions... uMax series units.

mattw

Odd question for you all... Does anyone but Tesoro make coils for the uMax series units?

Matt

The coils from the Troy Shadow X2 series will fit and work.
BB

Are they just rebranded Tesoro's?

I'm not sure about that. I know the 7" is a touch lighter and thinner than the Tesoro and I believe they offered a 9" that isn't in the Tesoro line up. Someone else may jump in with more into.
BB

Every once in awhile in the classifides will you see Troy X2 coils for sale. The 'Super 7' is great coil for the

I should have my Golden in about a week and a half. It is coming with a 7 widescan and I picked up a 5.75 and a 4 already, hunt in high trash. I like the idea of the clean sweep, but feel that I would not get to use it much. It has to be rough in trash.

Matt

If you have the patience, the little 4" is near surgical in heavy trash, but you have to hunt slowly and deliberately. Also good for hunting in heavy brush, weeds etc.
BB