Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

CMD ONLY CONTEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sgt. Silverman

Ok, time to lighten things up... A LOT. So, what better way than to start it off with a contest? The winner of this contest will win (1) roll of NH state tokens. (Free shipping to you as well, even our brothers and sisters abroad!) "What's the big deal Greg they're just state tokens?" you might ask, well, they are actually collectible now. Being a native of New Hampshire, the Old Man of the Mountain was the big "to-do" thing to see if you ever travelled to the White Mountains. Unfortunately, God's creation of the old man's profile slid off the peak in 2003 and the Old Man of the Mountain is just a pleasant memory in many peoples lives. (None of my children got to see it). So here's your opportunity to own a piece of history with these tokens! (Which were de-commissioned back in 2008(?) or 09 when the Easy Pass came out).

OLD MAN OF THE MOUNTAIN INFO

Entry Rules;

1) You must have posted a comment on this forum in the past 3 months to be eligible to enter.
2) Only one entry per person. (The winner will be picked next Saturday the 19th by placing all participants names in a hat and one of my children will pull the name... and hopefully not run off with it...)
3) Write down a list (big or small) of people who you feel you need to forgive. Whether it's your 3rd grade teacher, the President of Australia, Miley Cyrus, your ex-spouse or anyone else that the Lord brings to your mind. Once your list is complete, please pray aloud a prayer of forgiveness for everyone on your list. (Honor system in play here on the CMD :) ) It can sound something like this;

Abba Father I come to you seeking your healing for my unforgiveness. I confess that the injustices perpetrated upon me still ache deep within my soul. I confess that I have held un-forgiveness, bitterness and resentment in my heart against (say whomever here) who have hurt or disappointed me. I realize my refusal to forgive affects my relationship with You as well as those who have harmed me. (Matt. 6:14-15) Father, I do not want to be like the servant who was forgiven an enormous debt only to turn around and refuse to forgive another of a pittance.

I now freely choose to forgive; __________________ (inject any person, whether familiar or unfamiliar, living or deceased here), for hurting me in the areas of; ____________________ (this can be difficult so ask the Holy Spirit for help in this area.) I release them of all debts I have held over their heads and I want no part of anything that hinders my walk with You.

I now repent of any un-forgiveness that I may have held towards others and ask your Son, Jesus Christ to heal my heart, soul and mind of this un-forgiveness.

I now come to you Father God seeking your forgiveness for holding un-forgiveness towards others, and please forgive me of my debts as I now freely forgive my debtors. (Matt. 6:12) And may my only remaining debt be a debt of love, even to those who have hurt me. {Rom. 13:8} Amen.

Once you are finished with your prayer, just respond to this post and you are now entered to win the NH tokens.

Godspeed everyone!

Greg

Dear Heavenly Father please help me to forgive my daughter for agreeing with my former husband, (her dad) in the divorce and I pray she sees the truth and forgives me, too, for hurting her with unkind words that were said at one time or another! Please also help me to forgive anyone on this forum whom I may have hurt with my posts and may they forgive me! Help me to forgive my ex-husband for hurting me so much and for me hurting him during our marriage and during the divorce! May God give me and each of us peace by my forgiving others as God forgives me! Amen! May our love in Jesus' Christ be made whole as we forgive those who trespass against us and we forgive them for trespassing against us! Amen! Thank You, Heavenly Father, for Your forgiveness in giving me a clean heart and peace that passes all understanding in Jesus' name I pray! Amen! :angel: Ma

Thank you Ma for your beautiful prayer. I do want everyone to know though that I should have been more clear that you do not have to put your list of people on here, just have it for yourself and if you feel you need to forgive anyone, you can use the prayer (or one you have) above and once you have prayed, just post that you have finished your prayer and you are entered to win. I apologize for the confusion... please forgive me :)

Greg

Dear Heavenly Father,
Please forgive me for the anger I feel toward the president of our beloved county for having lied to me (and to America), the Senate & House members for purposely voting party line rather than doing the job they all were elected to do to help seniors like me, and forgive me Father for all the times I have failed You. Thank You, Father for releasing the anger and resentment I have harbored for so long. I leave it all in your hands, Lord and I ask it in Jesus name, amen.

P.S. I don't wish to win.

asked my daughter for forgiveness, but she has never asked me to forgive her....but that is okay, too, for God knows our hearts and He is working on those whom I pray for and He knows for whom they pray providing they do....so God is in control and He's still working on me....to be what I need to be! Amen! :angel: Ma

Thanks for a very thoughtful post Greg.

It is a challenging thing to humble oneself and confess these things.

The tragedy is that we are all guilty of it.

To be honest, I was very glad to read your post, it was refreshing.

Much on here is depressing at the moment.