Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Club hunt today......

Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"

Staff member
Started Friday night with two families around a campfire with s'mores of course! Then on Saturday many people showed up to hunt an old fairgrounds to see what we could find. There were Indians, Buffalos, mercs, barbers, wheats, and much more found! Sunday found us at an early pancake breakfast made by club members, Then a church service, then to the kids hunt. 7 kids found more coins than us big kids! Then a big pot luck dinner.
Here is my youngest on the right ready to swing and dig!
[attachment 266185 DSC08131.JPG]
Then I caught this cute gal watching the kids hunt! Yep she is my better half! :inlove:
[attachment 266184 DSC08141.JPG]
Later we had the kids all set to get their prizes from the hunt! Each kid got to choose 4 prizes.
[attachment 266186 DSC08169.JPG]
Now here is a guy who like competition hunts!
[attachment 266187 DSC08194.JPG]
Here is my take for the day not included were 3 tokens good for some nice prizes. The big item is a silver horse rosettes found in the area we were doing out hunt in.
[attachment 266188 DSC08198.JPG]
[attachment 266189 DSC08199.JPG]

Looks like everyone had a good time. Oh by the way sweet socks Mike:crazy:

Awesome pics Mike, and I have to say, I agree with Travis on the socks. :heh: Looks like everyone had an awesome time. LOTS of silver too. Very, very, very nice.