Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Cloudy day here,but the sidewalks are covered with blossoms..

ojm bc

looks like the Japanese plum trees blossomed what a sight,sorry was cloudy to get a better shot...oj

n/t

I did want to say cat,know how much they are liked here :) he had a buddy Bengal cat,but was bumped off by a car.The Bengal cat was only young maybe was not streetwise enough,but always a trade-off keeping cats outside and inside at night.Thanks for looking. oj

just those running wild and killing songbirds and gamebirds. I got some buddies too:biggrin:
[attachment 125813 Chairgang2.jpg]

n/t

last two days i have felt some sciatica pain in my left leg again. Hope it is just healing but have a bad feeling about it cause it was gone completely for the first 8-9 days:shrug: I have been behaving totally and going by the book with my exercise and orders i got about no bending, carrying etc.
We will see.........

This was a stray cat that we adopted a year or two ago. We could not find the owner so we decided to keep the cat. Your cat looks like it has been eating very well! :rofl: Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

You might want to cut back or eliminate the excise for a few days and let the swelling around the nerves go away. Please hang in there! Kelley (Texas) :)

you are thinking the same as me. I am doing nothing much for a while and will hope for the best.

He had the same problem, he would get the pain in the leg and he would back off from the excercises and take a rest. It eventually healed and he is OK for now. His operation was where they filed off the edges of a couple vertibrates or something like that. At the present time, he is attending some law enforcement school in North Texas and will be home in two weeks. When he arrives back in San Antonio, I will find out more about this and I may have him e-mail you. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

they removed excess bone from my discs also. I am sure hoping that easing off the exercise and waiting will be the ticket.
Thanks Fred!:thumbup::thumbup:

Two puddies, mans best friend, and man's greatest invention, The Remote! Take it easy buddy, can't rush healing.... :thumbup:

Thank you and your right! Take my time and maybe look over some of your Lighthouses again:biggrin: