Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Cleansweep with older tesoro's

grahamp

Can anyone please tell me if the cleansweep coil is compatible with the older tesoros such as the original Royal sabre, golden sabre, toltec ect..

Hello Grahamp,

As Monte has said, it will work just fine.

I bought a CS 3 x 18 used by a dealer friend on his Cortes.

It works well my Tesoro Silver Sabre, Silver Sabre Plus, Silver Sabre uMax and my Pantera.

I don't feel it is a particularly deep seeking coil, but it's my favorite for parks and I regularly find coins at 5 - 6", sometimes more.

Covers quite a bit of ground, quickly. Pinpoint is good, about 1 1/2" behind the forward tip, or equally, 1 1/2 ahead of the nearer end.

Just a tad heavy, I use it mostly with the SS uMax to keep overall weight down.

I would like to buy a 12 x 10 concentric one day to compare against it for coverage.

HH
rmptr