Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Cleaning out a school yard

dieseldust

I thought I would share my latest project. I have started hunting a grade shool in a rough neighborhood. I do not think its been hunted in recent years so I thought I would give it a try.
I hunted 4 hours and turned up 22 dollars and cents in change. some was right near top and some underground.
I came to a point where it was best to turn up the discrimination and remove the surface and below surface coins first.
I plan to re, search the high discrimination area`s again and dig the lower hits.
I wouldn`t advise anyone to go into a bad area to hunt but it is a pretty likely source of coins. Using a DeLeon.
Good luck out there:twodetecting:
Picture1608.jpg

Well done, dieseldust! I too search dicey areas at times, but those
I try to only hunt with a partner or partners from the md club. Makes it
a little safer, I feel. And you're right, the finds are usually better.
..W

That, is really impressive!

I have never pulled that much change from a schoolyard in that short a time.
And I have hit an awful lot of schoolyards!

I'll bet it continues to pay off for a while longer, too.

Might be best to get in your hours early in the morning, before the trouble makers come out, if it's not the best neighborhood.
HH