Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Clean sweep

billm

Hello,
I use a clean sweep on my silver umax mainly in parks and sports ovals. Would an upgrade of my silver umax to a tesoro with ground balancing like a used Eldorado get any more depth out of my clean sweep.

Thanks
billm :ausflag:

While Jeff is right about ground balance, the Cleansweep coil has physical characteristics that place a limit on what it will do. I've used the cleansweep on both manual gb and fixed gb machines and it is pretty much the same depth either way in disc mode :shrug:

It does really well at what it is designed for, better than the Bigfoot coil made for the whites machines. The Bigfoot coil air tests deeper than the Cleansweep but it doesn't provide continuous coverage down the entire length at depth like the Cleansweep coil does.

Crank up the sensitivity and try to reduce your air gap to get the full depth out of it. Maxing the Sensitivity doesn't seem to hurt performance on the Cleansweep.

HH

Mike

billm, i use the cleansweep on the sand and it is a great coil for covering lots of sand, and picks up the freshly dropped items easily, i use it on an eldorado umax and it gets about the same depth as a non gb umax.(5 to 6 inches)one or two scoops and you're on your way. hh bob n.