Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Class ring update !!!!

Indiana-FH

Can't Tell you how excited I am about this Post. about 3 weeks ago I posted some pics and a note concerning a recent finds
that included a class ring for a girl who may have graduated in 1983.. And with all the snow and ice here in Indiana was able to
do the research to try and find the owner. since I found this ring in Alabama and I'm in Indiana made the research even more of
a task.

Here's the story, this evening we talked to the Father of the young girl who owned the ring. To our dismay we found out this
lady had passed away a few years ago of Cancer. We even talked to the Sister of this lady and and she described the ring to a
Tee and also the approx location where it was lost. So we are very confident we have the right family.

We call the father back who is so excited to be able to give this ring to his granddaughter. I offered to mail it to him tomorrow
or meet up with him when we go back to Alabama in two weeks. He asked us to meet up with him in Birmingham when we get
there...

So this has really been a good experience and can't wait to hand this ring to her Father so he can give it to her daughter

Fred In Indiana

n/t

Bless You! Too many would add it to their stash of scrap gold. I've got one from '78 I'm trying to return.

That is a hart warming story.

The knowledge that you helped charish the memories of loved ones is truely a find for the hart.

Happy Hunting and Good Luck,

That was a great thing to do. The satisfaction you will get far exceeds the dollar value of the ring. I am sure the ring will be cherished forever. Just goes to show there are still good guys out there.

Its great to help turn a really lousy thing into something so positive congrates will probably be the high point of your year. Dan