Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Clad Count everyone???

lilmax25

I dont want you to go through all of your change and take hours to count but a round number would be nice..

I've only got 1.20 but hey i havent been out to long =p

How much do you have?

I actually keep a running total. I created a clad counter and add to it at the end of each hunt. I am at just over $170.00 with just over 2000 coins. This is since 08/07, Beale.

lilmax25
You can get a program called Treasure Tracker and down load it. You just plug in the coins and it adds them up for you. I like it because it is simple and when you get home from a hunt and have 100 or more coins it only takes finding out how many dollars, half dollars, quarters, dimes, nickels, and pennies you have. So far this summer I have 944 coins. $55.01.
Thanks for the post. last year one of the members DFX-Gregg got 10,000 coins. He was picking up 200-300 coins a day and going out many times a week. Always looked forward to his posts because he kept a running count every day. Good post and glad your detecting. What kind of detector did you get?? Thanks for reading.....Z

n/t

n/t

Let's see, since 10 April 2008 I have the following:

3 Canadian Pennies
1 Austrian Penny
----------------------------------
CLAD
2 Sacajawea Dollar
3 Susan Bs
1 Kennedy Half
120 Washington Quarters
232 Roosevelt Dimes
66 Jefferson Nickels
715 Lincoln Pennies
------------------------------
3 Jefferson Nickels 40's
1 Liberty Nickel
21 Wheaties
2 Silver Quarters
11 Mercury Dimes
4 Silver Roosevelt dimes

Total 1218 - face Value $83.72 I bought Liberty Walking Halves with the clad

Also have 6 rings during this time frame

El and dobbie here is the url. I really like this program, it is easy and fast to use.

http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Hills/5654/treasuretracker.html

Elton glad to see your back. I sold xlt. ....Jer

I kind of thought it would not let the url to go through. Right after the w. put geocities com / then add the rest of the url that was let through. You can download it.Let me know if it works.....Jer

Elton and dobbie you can google it, treasure tracker software. It will be the geocities one. The program is easy to use and it takes nothing to keep it up to date. Some times when I come home from a hunt I just soak the coins in soap and water and in the morning I line them up in order from quarter to penny. I just plug in the number coins and it adds them up and keeps track of the quarters through pennies that I have found plus it adds them up and gives me the total amount of coins. Simple....Jer

Magicman that is some great detecting skill. It will probably be a 3,000 coin year for you. Good work... Jer

I still have XLT but use exclusive F75 Fisher detector now...Most comfortable detector with great results I have ever used.

Thanks for the link

n/t

n/t

This is what I've got so far for the year. About 700.00 dollars or will have after Fridays hunt. Total hours hunted this year so far 264 Dan
clad count
penny's =2596
5 cent = 511 Gold chains 1
10 cent = 844 Gold rings 6
25 cent =632 Silver rings 14
1.00 = 192 Silver chains 4
2.00 =91

this is my count after taking some for gas. 51.10

5 dollars
87 quarters
165 dimes
60 nickles