Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Civil War Telegram General Palmer " I LOVE IT "

Antique lover

I just got this , this week. It is a telegram from General Sam Pitman to Brig. General Palmers wife telling her that he is moreless ok.It still has the envelope it came in to mrs Palmer.Dated 1863 .It looks like it has dry blood on it in two small spots .General Palmer was captured and was a POW . There is LOTS of info on him and General Pitman if you Google there name.Does ANYBODY have a clue what something like this could possible be worth ???????????????

I traded an autograph picture of a indy car drive to a diehard race fan. I may also be getting a letter that General Palmer had written to his wife , signed by him. THATS the one I really want. I LOVE RACE FANS !!!!!!