Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

CISCO THE CAT PASSES ON

C.J.M.

My wifes fur baby just had a heart attack applied heart massage ,but it happened so quick.He was a short hair medium size cat he was 15 years old .He loved out weiner dogs now the female ABBY is left alone.Have to get up early to dig the grave next to my best friend "CHILIMAC"our pets are starting to pass fast.Goes to show that death comes to all of us in a blink of an eye .Will be a sad day tomorrow I think Abby senses something is wrong and is smelling all around the house.Love your pets while you can at this point we are getting to old to adopt more pets however we are feeding 15 starving cats two blocks away from us and come spring they will double.I often wonder if we will ever see our babies again in heaven since they do not have a soul:cry2:What do you think on this subject:shrug:

Attachments

• 150.JPG
    150.JPG
    64.3 KB · Views: 101
  • P2100001.JPG
    P2100001.JPG
    78.1 KB · Views: 91
  • PC180002.JPG
    PC180002.JPG
    79.7 KB · Views: 103
Sorry to hear about that great loss. Often wondered myself about that. A lot we sure don't know. They are our loyal friends. Peace be with you my friend.

My wifes fur baby just had a heart attack applied heart massage ,but it happened so quick.He was a short hair medium size cat he was 15 years old .He loved out weiner dogs now the female ABBY is left alone.Have to get up early to dig the grave next to my best friend "CHILIMAC"our pets are starting to pass fast.Goes to show that death comes to all of us in a blink of an eye .Will be a sad day tomorrow I think Abby senses something is wrong and is smelling all around the house.Love your pets while you can at this point we are getting to old to adopt more pets however we are feeding 15 starving cats two blocks away from us and come spring they will double.I often wonder if we will ever see our babies again in heaven since they do not have a soul:cry2:What do you think on this subject:shrug:
Sorry Bro Bill on your wife's fur baby passing away--Don't know the answer but sure would like to have, my cat, Tony in Heaven with me--but I do know this that Jesus & His saints will be riding on white horses at His second coming as God's trumpet blows announcinig His arrival into the world when all will see Him & know Who He is, Lord of lords & King of kings! The Resurrection of the saints will be like a theif in the night--no one knows when that will be until it happens and we are caught up to Jesus in the twinkling of an eye --too fast for anyone to repent & be saved then! Praise God Jehovah & bless His holy name, Jesus! Hope all are ready to meet Him in the air! Amen! Ma

Our pets will definitely get to heaven, believe me, they have a soul, just look in their eyes, it's as clear as a bell.

They have a spirit not a soul--a soul thinks, does & participates in life like all human-beings with memories of good & bad things in earthly life & can only ask forgiveness for their sins & be saved! Consciences have memories on earth, in Hell, as well as in heaven if saved unto eternal life!

Anyway, I too, hope to see my cat, Tony, in heaven, but not guaranteed by God's Holy Word-- when I arrive Home & live forever with Jesus, Who is my savior & the Lord of my life! To tell children that their pet is in heaven makes them feel better but may not be the truth--our joy unspeakable is being with Jesus Who gave His own life in exchange for ours that we might believe in Him & be saved by repentance & beleiving Faith unto eternal life where we remember not those who aren't there with us because God wipes away all tears with no more crying nor sorrow there--whether animals are with us or not!

Are you saved? Ask GOD, in the name of Jesus, to reveal His truth whether we will have our pets there or not! He may answer but most likely He will refer you to read & study His Word that reveals all gospel truth to anyone who searches, asks & seeks & finds His Holy truth & His ways! Ma

Good mercy still having problems with the loss if my Chilimac he was like a child to us every time I turn a corner ,(there he is ) even his sister Abby you can see the diffrence she does not like being left by herself.She has really changed since he died.:( She was also real close with the cat Cisco now that both gone she cannot stand being alone(who says animals do not have feelings):sadwalk:She is also 12 years old that's 84 years in human years .She is facing surgery soon as we get caught up with freeze damages to every tree and plant:stretcher:.🌳🌿🥀🍂🌺

Attachments

• !cid_A060AD32B4A148E9AE3C8DAC8E3F82C0@gilPC.gif
    !cid_A060AD32B4A148E9AE3C8DAC8E3F82C0@gilPC.gif
    22.3 KB · Views: 104
C.J.M., May the Good Lord Bless both you and your wife in the loss of your beloved pet. Pet's are certainly more than just pets, they are family too. It would break my heart to lose one of our Aussie girls. Lacy will be turning 5 and her sis Luna will be turning 2. They are all very much a part of our families.

Good mercy still having problems with the loss if my Chilimac he was like a child to us every time I turn a corner ,(there he is ) even his sister Abby you can see the diffrence she does not like being left by herself.She has really changed since he died.:( She was also real close with the cat Cisco now that both gone she cannot stand being alone(who says animals do not have feelings):sadwalk:She is also 12 years old that's 84 years in human years .She is facing surgery soon as we get caught up with freeze damages to every tree and plant:stretcher:.🌳🌿🥀🍂🌺
Sorry Bro Bill --Comfort & peace concerning your pet family will come in time--even Abby's grief for her animal friends will slowly pass --prayers for all--Peace be with you all! Amen! Sister Ma Betty