Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Cinder.... the rat tailed cat..

Micheal_R

Staff member
We have always had animals. And we are always a sucker for a hard luck story; especially if that hard luck story involves animals. And so it was that we had Cinder fall into our lives.

Our daughter, Eva, has been a soft touch for anything in distress. Birds, dogs, cats, horses

n/t

I have no use for folks that abuse animals...they are the scum of the earth as far as I am concerned. Cinder was lucky that your daughter found her and brought her home. You and your family are special folks with big hearts in my opinion for this act of kindness towards this badly burned cat. Thanks for sharing this story with the Forum. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

That such good caring people like you and Alice and your family are out there to counter balance such acts. Thanks for a touching story

and from the sound of it, he yours. Myr daughter and my wife are much like yours, they bring home every animal that is in need of help and work to fix it. Over the years cats, horses, dogs, hamsters, rats, ah a story with the rats tomorrow, and many more. Countless birds with broken limbs, wings, legs, like turkeys that were here for that special, but if one got hurt, it became a bet.

Tnx for post. I knew how it would go as soon as I started to read it....

George-CT

n/t

Look at what a wonderful job Alice did in saving your sorry hide. :poke: