Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Cibola west coast

Elbandido

I never really realized how the ground was out here in the west because i lived out on the coast
And most of the Areas i hunted were sand and pretty much clean ground.
That and i always used a manual ground balance Detector (Bandido II).
Inland was a Different story. Here My Umax Bandido II gets Better Depth than My Cibola and Silver.
Just a Reminder to Remember what type of ground you are dealing with.
Love my Cibola just wished it worked a little better here.
Have not used it out on the coast yet but plan to soon.

On dry sand, it kicks butt, (was digging 10"+ on pull tabs) but once I get into the wet stuff, it would NOT shut up no matter what I tried. (ocean beaches)
Went 2 full turns on the GB and still it chattered like a mad squirrel.

It is a Deep Tot lot Killer i know that much.
Places where it is sand and Bark chips it Rocks.
But get out in the woods where the ground sucks and there goes the depth'
Dont get me wrong i love the Cibola it just suffers from the pre set ground problem.
I have heard that the Garrett Ace line has the same problem here.
And i think the whites coin masters do also.
Mabey i will get a small coil for and use it in trashy places where depth is not a issue.