Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

cibola vs vaquero

The main differance is the Ground Balance Control. The ground balance will help you fine tune the coil to the ground conditions to maxamize your sensitivity and depth. Also something to think about is with the Cibola, it is more of a turn on and go detector where the Vaquero you Have to Ground Balance. Hope this will clarify your question. HH, Ron

They appear to be the same machine other than the Vaquero has manual ground balance. If you mess up the GB on the Vaquero it will detract from its performance. If you want turn on and go, buy the Cibola.

if you have an area that has hot rocks, then the Cibola will hit on them...Other than that, I don't think you'll see a difference...tnx Richard

Authorized Tesoro Dealer

A Findmall Sponser

n/t

occasionally hit on a hot rock but with the preset on the Cibola makes it more prone to do so since there is no variable on the GB.. I have hunted an area with the Cibola and dug hot rocks, went in with a Vaquero in the same area, GB'ed and never dug a one....your circumstances may vary but that has been my experience... Just to put things in perspectus, the same thing happened with a White's that had the same preset ground balance...best to you, Richard

Authorized Tesoro Dealer