Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

CHRISTMAS

7centsworth

I am setting here on the couch thinking about how GOD has blessed me. Liz is in the kitchen fixing a huge breakfast. Loren is still a sleep. My Dad will be here in a little bit. I really enjoy CHRISTmas morning. It is just so peaceful. Except for our rooster who is outside crowing his head off. I am so thankful for our LORD and SAVIOUR being born for us. MERRY CHRISTMAS to my forum family MERRY CHRISTMAS.

God Bless you my brother in JESUS THE RISEN SAVIOR! :) I too am extremely thankful for all of my Blessings. What a glorious day. Miss you my friend and Merry Christmas to everyone!

Greg

Thank you for the knife. You know I like knives. :thumb up: Many blessings to your family today and the whole year through.

And a very Merry Christmas to you all. It sure is wonderful how the Lord has led us through another year of joys & problems. Steve & Nancy in so la

very Merry Christmas to you, Liz and Loren! May the blessings of God fill your lives full in the New Year in Jesus' name, I pray! Amen! :angel: Ma

It i now 7.47am on 26th December here is Oz. We call it Boxing Day - I don't know if that is a term you use in the US, they do in the UK.

We had the most wonderful Christmas Day with all our immediate family here plus a guest who really is in our family (by marriage) but we didn't know her until just a few months ago. She is our daughter-in-law's grandmother and I will call her Mary.

Mary's husband died this year and apparently he was quite a monster, physically abusing and controlling her during over 60 years of marriage. Mary has been isolated from her family, no one really knew her and she has been on her own. He left her quite a lot of money, not that she ever had any of it whilst he lived. Anyway, it is a tragic story and I'll leave all the horrible details out as they are so disgusting.

She now lives in a Nursing Home just around the corner from us, but has spent the last three days in hospital only being released on the23rd. She is as bright as a button, fully with it in every way, and very good company as well. But she knows nothing of the Lord's way and we are (naturally) praying for her.

What a day she had yesterday! Our grandkids (two of whom are her great-grandchildren, though she had never even seen them until a few months ago) sat with her and talked and talked and talked. She was genuinely fascinated by their conversation and I was so proud of them. They spoke to her in a very loving way telling all their little stories whilst I looked on with amazement. They loved her and she knew it. Love conquors all.

Old Mary seemed to enjoy every moment. She ate and ate, talked and listened, laughed and laughed, until finally the whole day had to end. My son drove her home and she was talking to the end. It was a most lovely day and I think it was probably the best Christmas she has ever had, maybe it's the only real one of her life.

We are praying for Mary that she will come to know the Lord, will you join us please?

That is an amazing day you all had. I will be praying for her.

Man, I just lost my banny-rooster last summer he was a real charmer his name was "ringo"just loved to hear him crow every morning.

are too many women like her and a few men, who live under a controlling spouse, but Praise God that she was left some money, although like her husband, mine too, was selfish and didn't want to spend any on me and my sister is going through the same thing with her husband....he hates women and is very self-centered but claims to be a Christian but that is between him and God! My dad controlled mom and was selfish with her in many ways.....very strict and unloving! I am so happy that you all have been able to get together and are becoming to know each other...prayers go out to her and for your family to reach Jesus for her salvation through prayers and loving witnessing! God is always on time and is giving her a chance to know Him in Jesus' name and to know her family, although late in life! Thanks for sharing! May God Bless! Amen! :angel: Ma