Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Christmas portrait

Ol' Frank

My Great grandson's Christmas picture:

Since their wives were out shopping, my son and Garrett's father decided to get a Christmas picture of the kid, so they went to the mall. The picture studio was crowded and the kid was becoming moody, so they got a bright idea: Since Garrett LOVES pretty women, the took him to "Hooters" (!) and took a really great picture! The kid was very, very happy since he really brightens up around pretty ladies, as you can see in this photo. One of the relatives just sent the lil' fellow a Hooters gift certificate for Christmas!

Regards to all from Ol' Frank

there were holding up an icecream cone;) What an excuse to go to Hooters, do you think they will survive the season? Why didn't i think of that?:blink:

Another purty Hooters gal was standing directly in front of him, and he was schmoozing her while my son took the picture! -- At this rate, I'll likely be a great-great grandpa before he's ten years old! Yep -- he's all boy! :inlove:

Regards from Ol' Frank

n/t

Yeah, sometimes the very best-looking people are the very worst ones to wind up with as a permanent attachment! But they're sure nice to look at!

Merry Christmas from Ol' Frank

n/t