Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Christmas gift exchange

Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"

Staff member
Ok for the newer folks here, I have done a Christmas gift exchange for the members here on this forum for about about 10 years now. If there are people interested in taking part just reply under this post.
How we do it

I will participate this year!! been out for a while after moving to fla!!

chuck.

Sorry Mike, but I will not participate again this year as finances are still very tight for me and I don't feel well enough to get anything ready and mailed, but may you all be blessed of the Lord by spending time with family and friends and exchanging gifts! I have God's gift of salvation and baptism of His Holy Spirit and this is all I need at Christmas time and always! Amen! :angel: Ma

I just checked the rules and even if you don't draw us, there is no rule that says you can't send that favorite candy to my house! :thumb up: :wiggle: