Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Christmas Exchange Gift Wrapped, Packed, and Shipped :clap::clapping::jump:

Treasure Master

My "Christmas Exchange Gift" has been wrapped, packed, and shipped out today by US Pony Express, to one of you lucky individuals out there on this spectacular "Find's Treasure Forums :: Garrett Users Forum". :garrett::twodetecting::twodetecting::twodetecting::twodetecting::twodetecting::twodetecting: :twodetecting::twodetecting::twodetecting::twodetecting::twodetecting::twodetecting:

Expect a very pleasant surprise with my colorfully creatitve Xmas wrappings. :yikes: :lol:

I hope you enjoy your "Christmas Gift's" (Yessiree, I am actually giving you a couple, two, three, or four, to equal the close proximity of 20 bucks spent) as much as I enjoyed shopping for these real "eye-banger's" for you. :D

Merry Christmas!!! :D

Thanks a million, Awhitster, for staging this marvelous undertaking! :D :jump::clap:

Merry Christmas!!! :D

:garrett::detecting:
?

I shipped mine the other day. I hope that LUCKY person likes what I sent. I spent a fortune on that gift and shipping. Had to fo-go getting myself something this year........:cry::rofl:

[quote Rosco Bookbinder]I shipped mine the other day. I hope that LUCKY person likes what I sent. I spent a fortune on that gift and shipping. Had to fo-go getting myself something this year........:cry::rofl:[/quote]And this my friends is the tight-wad of the family:rofl:

Mine is on the way too. I spent some time trying to figure out what was an appropriate gift for someone I've never met. It is the thought that counts after all.

Chris

[quote cwilk]Mine is on the way too. I spent some time trying to figure out what was an appropriate gift for someone I've never met. It is the thought that counts after all.

Chris[/quote]

Right you are Chris. It's the thought that counts. Lets see........driving to the store to get something for someone you have never or will never meet. Gas price. Get something you have no idea what they need or want but don't want to go cheap (makes you look cheap) Buy some wrapping paper or use a paper sack? Pack it in a box and keep the weight down to keep the price of shipping down. Send it to someplace you would love to visit but will never be able to afford to go there.

This luck guy/gal gets a fantastic gift from me. HEY!!!!!! THAT'S WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT........EHHEHEHEH...

I'm looking forward to the exchange believe me. I hope my NEW ACE I get has batteries........:rofl:

Ha. I used Strawberry Shortcake Christmas Paper for 6 years. Long after my niece hated Strawberry Shortcake. Now I'm onto a roll of plain brown paper (looks like a sack.) I'm sure Martha Stewart could make it look like something but not me.

Since you replied. In cases like this I always give something I would be satisfied with and something with some tie to Metal Detecting or at least what I know about my secret (not much in my case) recipient.

Best,
Chris

PS If anybody has any ideas about what 11 yo girls are begging for this year I need help.

I have been known to use the color Sunday comics for wrapping paper in a pinch.................