Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Christians who gave their lives for the lord:smile:

C.J.M.

If you ever get a chance to find this books or others that concern this same persons do buy them.Lots of Christians have never heard of this individual who WERE USED BY GOD TO HEAL AND RAISE THE DEAD IN THE 1900'S IN ENGLAND.This individual named Smith Wigglesworth,started working in the coal mines of England AT THE AGE OF 7.He did not learn to read until he met his wife who was in the ministry around the age of 21.People think GOD is out of the miracle business today,God is the same 1,000 years ago as he is now!This Christian man was totally dedicated to GOD 24 hours a day,the miracles he perform through the Holy SPIRIT WOULD BLOW YOUR MIND!!! The Lord has always said "SEEK ME AND YOU WILL FIND ME" so the more you apply ones selves to the Lord the closer you are and he will show you things you have never seen:yikes:
What I am going to say 90% of you will not believe it because you have never experience anything like it.I WAS ATTENDING THIS CHURCH WHO BELIEVES THE HOLY SPIRIT'S WORKS,HOWEVER I HAD MY DOUBTS OF WHAT WAS HAPPENING,IT JUST DID NOT LINE UP WITH GODS WORD:unsure:SO,ONE NIGHT THE BREATH OF THE HOLY SPIRIT WOKE ME UP AROUND 4 AM IT WAS LIKE SURROUND -SOUND AT THE EDGE OF MY BED,I KNEW IT WAS NOT A DEMON SPIRIT,SO IN MY TIMID WORDS ASKED IS IT YOU HOLY SPIRIT?AT THAT SECOND HE ANSWERED ME NOT IN A VOICE ,BUT HE SPOKE TO MY MIND AND SET ME STRAIGHT OF WHAT I HAD QUESTIONED HIM ABOUT.That was 16 years ago.So do not sell the Lord short---------HE CAN DO ANYTHING HE CHOOSES EVEN IF IT DOES NOT MAKES SENSE TO MORTAL MAN.
KATHRYN KUHLMAN LUNCHED her ministry in 1968 ,she was a Baptist in Concordia,Missouri.She was called at the age of 16 or so,and joined the ministry of her sister and brother in -law.As her ministry started and went to different cities she would preach on Salvation and the Holy Spirit.As she preached her sermons people in the audience began to be healed out-of - no- where??People that were sitting on the very front in wheel-chairs began to sit up and started WALKING,However NOT everyone received the healing and Kathryn's heart would break when the others would have to go home in their wheel-chairsTheres no explanation as why it happened this way????You just have to read this material and believe this did happened through the HOLY SPIRIT:thumbup:DO NOT QUENCH OR RESIST THE HOLY SPIRIT:look:

So we do not need to rely on Gods word we just need to take somebodys word for it? Ive had miracles in my life too. I was hopelessly addicted to drugs for 20 yrs and the Lord reached down from heaven and set me free from the bondage I was in. This text really says how I felt .Psa 40:2 He drew me up from the pit of destruction, out of the miry bog, and set my feet upon a rock, making my steps secure.
Psa 40:3 He put a new song in my mouth, a song of praise to our God. Many will see and fear, and put their trust in the LORD.
Psa 40:4 Blessed is the man who makes the LORD his trust, who does not turn to the proud, to those who go astray after a lie!
Psa 40:5 You have multiplied, O LORD my God, your wondrous deeds and your thoughts toward us; none can compare with you! I will proclaim and tell of them, yet they are more than can be told.
God gave me a new life and redeemed me and saved my soul and put a new song in my mouth.The two authors you quoted above are the forerunners of people like Benny Hinn, Oral Roberts, Rod Prasley and the other so called faith healers of our day. I have a couple of questions when you have experiences that cant be backed up by Gods word or contradict his word, how do you discern if they are from God or from a demon? Demons do tell lies dont they? You said out of your own mouth the stuff you saw didnt line up with Gods word and you took a experience over GODS word is that correct? IF that is correct your telling me the bible is basically useless to use to discern between false spirits and the true Holy Spirit is this a correct statement? Im not a sign seeker as I do not need this to sustain my faith . I do have gifts from God that were giving to me by the Holy Spirit but they are inline with scripture and thats how I know if their false or not by the word of God our measuring stick. It just brings this text to mind when you go outside of scripture and peoples experiences start becoming more reliable than the text
1Co 4:6 I have applied all these things to myself and Apollos for your benefit, brothers, that you may learn by us not to go BEYOND what is WRITTEN, that none of you may be puffed up in favor of one against another.
Do you believe that the bible is the final authority in all spiritual matters?This is not againest you but is directed at the teachings in those books you want us to read.

I read about Smith Wigglesworth decades ago (when in my first pentecostal church).
I don’t remember my thoughts about the book(s) but I searched my library & see that I have gotten rid of the book(s).
I will just say this - do an internet search “critique Smith Wigglesworth” “critique Kathryn Kuhlman”
i also find your recounting of your “spiritual experience” disconcerting.

Folks, be very careful who and what you listen to. Not everyone saying to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter into the Kingdom of the heavens, but only the one doing the will of my Father who is in the heavens will. 22 Many will say to me in that day: ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and expel demons in your name, and perform many powerful works in your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them: ‘I never knew you! Get away from me, you workers of lawlessness!’ states Matthew 7:21-23.Another passage reads, 14 And no wonder, for Satan himself keeps disguising himself as an angel of light. 15 It is therefore nothing extraordinary if his ministers also keep disguising themselves as ministers of righteousness. But their end will be according to their works. You can find that at 2 Corinthians ch 11.

Some of the most sobering texts in the whole bible you quoted ,it shows that not all so called miracles and signs are from God ponder these texts

.2Th 2:9 The coming of the lawless one is by the activity of Satan with all power and false signs and wonders,
2Th 2:10 and with all wicked deception for those who are perishing, because they refused to love the truth and so be saved.
2Th 2:11 Therefore God sends them a strong delusion, so that they may believe what is false,
2Th 2:12 in order that all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

This ecumenical junk going on today that says everybodys right and nobodys wrong and we shouldnt address the error is gonna have some serious eternal concequences for some whether they believe it or not. This is why you MUST use the bible to authenticate these experiences because there is a such thing as counterfeits . Think about what a counterfeit is it looks alot like the real thing but there is always that little flaw that gives it away and that is where a good working knowledge of the scripture comes into play. It is a fact that there is a supernatural world and demonic spirits are in it too. How did pharoahs magicians do there so called miracles when Moses was doing his by the power of God. Counterfeit experts study the real bill so much that when they see a counterfeit bill it stands out to them. We should do like wise and know the text so well that when satan tries to decieve us with a fake sign we will recognize it very quickley. Nice post above using the scripture to bring forth a truth and not just posting you opinion nice job!

I forgot about Kathryn Kuhlman and hadn't thought about her for many years! No one on here can post their experiences in how God's Holy Spirit works or has worked in their lives and get others to know and understand our individual experiences! It takes the movement and the power of Almighty God and we who have the experiences in most mysterious and wondrous ways know of Who and What we speak....but they who haven't had the experiences many of us have had will not believe! To deny God's Holy Spirit will not be forgiven in heaven or on earth, for they who do not believe are unbelievers and are doomed for the lake of fire! So, to try to explain God's power within each of His children is just futile! I Lean on Jesus and Trust in Him and the Power and Movement within me of the Holy Spirit as He proves to me Who God is.....the One and Only Jehovah and Creator, Who can do the impossible! Amen! :angel: Ma

They that say Lord, Lord, haven't we done this or that in Your name are wolves in sheeps' clothing still sinning themselves when preaching to others not to sin are the ones the scriptures are telling about! The same as saying: Judge not, lest thy be judged, if you judge your brother for the sin spec in his eye but have a log in our own! These are hypocrites of the worst kind! :angel: Ma

Good point so all those greedy so called faith healers who seduce the naive and get their money to line their pockets would fit right into that catergory . Jesus was healing the sick casting out demons etc and the pharisees said he had a demon and thats when he spoke the text you spoke about and this is the text

Mat 12:31 Therefore I tell you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven people, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven.
Mat 12:32 And whoever speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come.
They were guilty of ascribing the works Jesus was doing to bezeelbub I dont think anybody hear is doing that were just questioning these signs that can not be backed up biblically. notice Jesus was doing his miracles in the public where everyone could see unbeliever and believer alike I havent seen anybody out in public doing any miracles lately and if they had been there would be videos of it all over the internet because everyone has a video recorder in their hand with their phones. Do I believe in miracles absolutely but do I believe in this modern day faith healing stuff well its highly suspect.Ive seen people healed and it wasnt because they went to see benny ,oral, kathyrn, smith.rod, or any of the other ones. Its because they prayed and others prayed and the great healer in the sky saw fit to heal them.
If we cant use the bible to judge the fruit of these so called miracles and signs were in big trouble because the bible clearly says there are fake ones out there. HOW do you know the real miracles and signs from the false ones if you cant authenticate it with scripture? I saw a kenneth hagin video with a women meowing like a cat and people falling out and acting like they were drunk and not the drunk that was spoke of in acts 2 , you can find this on youtube under weird manifestations of the spirit am I to believe this to be of GOD? Or should I take the scriptures witness and call it a demonic manifistation?

So each of the ones you speak of Benny Hen and etc. cannot help anyone to be healed through the prayers of faith by God, but has to be someone else who is not a preacher, who isn't paying for church ministry time on the air by donations? Does God use anyone He wants to and doesn't want to? I think so, and it is not for you nor me to judge who gets healed or not healed and by whom! We can be healed in church as well as out of church, depending on the depth of ours' and others' sincere prayers and what is going on in each person's life! Maybe a lesson is needed to learn farther is why many of us do not receive our healing....so this is to humble us and keep us depending on the Lord! It seems I am getting the most flack in these posts about huge churches and women preachers and teachers, even those who teach our little ones in Sunday School! So just have men as SS teachers and etc in church and don't let women teach or lead the Girl Scouts or Boy Scouts, so men can abuse and molest both boys and girls and these are most likely to happen by men and not women! Who has most of the comforting love in their hearts for babies in the nurseries and our little children in the Sunday School Classes....It is the women, mostly, for we know what children need whether our own or others! Do you not know God Jehovah is both male and female? He is the One Who has compassion on all ppl, especially women and children and did while He lived, walked and talked on earth!

God's Holy Spirit can anoint and call whomsoever He chooses to do His will and service; therefore do not put Him in a box! God can do all things whether any of us believes or not in what He can do, for there is nothing He cannot do, for all things are possible with Him! I listen to God, in Jesus' name, and I don't listen to mere man, whether women or men, I go to His Holy Word and ask of Him, Whose Holy Spirit within me leads me into all truth, as I ask and seek of Him! If I am wrong or others than I will have to answer to Him, Who judges all things in His own time! To put mankind back under the laws of men after Jesus has set us free from those laws is not freedom now or in the hereafter! I believe what I believe in reading and studying the whole Bible and I can prove that, if you could see mine, for it is worn and marked through and through! I was taught as a child not to turn down the corners of pages and not to write in or mark my school books, so it took a long time for me to start writing in and marking certain scriptures in my Bible!

My goodness the hate and bitterness that is posted on here just because some ppl like to listen to those who preach whether they be women or men as long as they are preaching against sin and not sinning themselves! Yes, there are wolves dressed in sheeps' clothing (women and men) and we will know them by the fruits they bear and following the good Shepherd, for His Sheep know and hear HIs voice and will not follow another! Paul had women helpers in the Bible and because of the traditions back then, he said these things to keep the churches peaceful...because at one time men and women sat on the opposite sides of the church and the women would ask the men what was meaning of something, which disturbed the church! Women were to have long hair to show they were of God and not wear lots of jewelry nor braids and anything that would attract them to the men, for they were to be holy as God is holy! Prostitutes had short hair and holiness in women was to be displayed by their long hair as their covering for glory for their Lord!

Love conquers all and God's love does.....let us show love and understanding in all things and allow God's Holy Spirit to work in our lives and others for bringing us into all truth! Let us love the Lord, our God, with our whole hearts, minds, souls and strength and not sow discord among the sisters and brothers, for we are all one in Lord Jesus, by faith believing and serving Him willingly in the service He calls us to do (yes women, also) by worshiping Him in Spirit and in Truth!

Whosoever wants men only in all capacities of the church, need to start their own church and make sure that is all there is for their church and do it with their own money just like Paul and Jan Krauch went into deep debt when they begin their first small radio station and then went from there with small stations and the TV stations to get the Word of God into all nations, which is happening today! First the Word of God has to be preached in all nations and then the end will come with Jesus' returning to catch His own away who will dwell with Him, eternally, in new Jerusalem City, after all things are put under Jesus' feet and peace reigns forever upon the new earth with new heavens! Amen! :angel: Ma

Even Jesus called those who trapped ppl with their laws and etc. calling them serpents who looked holy but weren't for they were White-Washed tombs with dead bones inside! That is why cults are formed and always lead to the downfall of the church they command and the ppl leaving or dying, as satan leads them astray! Let us love, honor and obey Jesus, as our own personal Savior and Lord and allow Him to judge and condemn others whom He knows are sinners and wolves leading His ppl astray, for satan comes as a roaring lion, seeking whom he may desire, but in Christ Jesus by God's Holy Spirit He makes us a way to escape satan's temptation, if we are aware and will take the way of escape! Amen!

Rest of the post:IF YOU WALK WITH THE LORD,SURELY YOU CAN TELL THE DIFFERENCE?The devil does not comes to bring Glory to GOD all mighty,he brings destruction& confusion.If you cannot tell the difference ,you have a problem,Read "GOOD MORNING ,HOLY SPIRIT" BY BENNY HINN THAT WILL WAKE YOU UP:shocked:GOD LIVES IN A DIFFERENT DIMENSION OF THE SUPERNATURAL.You have NOT experience the power of the holy spirit DO NOT TRY TO BRING DOUBTS TO THOSE WHO HAVE EXPERIENCE AND TELL THE TRUTH,DO NOT QUENCH OR RESIST THE HOLY SPIRIT.If YOU PERSIST TO BRING DOUBT ABOUT THE HOLY SPIRIT AND WHAT HE CAN DO you will never experience it.QUIT trying to bring senseless arguments.GOD WILL NOT REVEAL HIMSELF TO YOU IF YOU HAVE DOUBTS ABOUT WHAT THE HOLY SPIRIT CAN DO:look:

Im gonna be very honest here I wouldnt spit on benny hinn if he was on fire IF YOU MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS CANT SEE THRU that CROOK well there is not much I can really say to you . For you to say that im putting someone back under the law is not even fair ,I just quoted PAUL PAUL !The true grace teacher you should be attacking him and his beliefs and the bible because I pulled those verses from the NEW TESTAMENT where he wrote them under the influence of the Holy Spirit you all claim to be led by. You guys cant see how silly it is to attack me for quoting bible verses concerning the new testament church. I DID NOT WRITE THEM LET ME REPEAT THAT I DID NOT WRITE THEM! Paul wrote them was PAUL A WOMAN HATER? WAS HE NOT LED OF THE SPIRIT ? YOU ALL SEEM TO KNOW BETTER THAN HIM MAYBE YOU GUYS SHOULD GET TOGETHER AND WRITE YOUR OWN BIBLE BECAUSE YOU CONDEMN me for quoting the one you claim to believe. No one ever bothered to take those verses and explain what they mean in context kinda ironic isnt it. You can attack me and call me whatever but it will not change the simple fact that this is how the first christians believed and they even wrote it down for our instruction .Women can teach other women and children according to the text but not men and I didnt write it Paul did so start bashing him and calling him names. For God being both male and female you might want to do a little more research on that . Gods name in the greek is THEOS and it is masculine! God is our father masculine. Any reference to God the father is masculine and pronouns that refer to him are masculine where in the bible does it refer to him as she? You guys are making this into a womens right issue and its not its a issue on how GOD wants his church run.I dont have a problem with women teachers if they teach the way Gods word prescribes which says they cant be over men. CJM im gonna stick with the text and not others experiences I can tell the difference between the spirits. you guys really watch benny hinn and you guys are really taking up for tbn really ? Heb 5:11 About this we have much to say, and it is hard to explain, since you have become dull of hearing.
Heb 5:12 For though by this time you ought to be teachers, you need someone to teach you again the basic principles of the oracles of God. You need milk, not solid food,
Heb 5:13 for everyone who lives on milk is unskilled in the word of righteousness, since he is a child.
Heb 5:14 But solid food is for the mature, for those who have their powers of discernment trained by constant practice to distinguish good from evil.
I love you guys I really do but you guys are under a strong delusion which I pray the Lord breaks and shows you the truth ,the stuff you guys are claiming to be truth is not in the text. You have fell victim to the very people I fight againest and that pains my soul like you wouldnt believe I feel very sorry for you. Jesus loves you and I do too.

MAN IS NOT PERFECT,BUT WE ARE NOT TO JUDGE ,FORGIVE THOSE WHO HAVE HURT YOU,MATT: 7: VERSES 21---23 "NOT EVERYONE WHO SAYS TO ME LORD,LORD,SHALL ENTER THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN,BUT HE WHO DOES THE WILLOF MY FATHER IN HEAVEN.''MANY WILL SAY TO ME IN THAT DAY,LORD,LORD.HAVE WE NOT PROHESIED IN YOUR NAME,CAST OUT DEMONS IN YOUR NAME ,AND DONE MANY WONDERS IN YOUR NAME?AND I THEN WILL DECLARED TO THEM,I NEVER KNEW YOU ;DEPART FROM ME,YOU WHO PRACTICE LAWLESSNESS":sadwalk:
MANY A PREACHER,PASTORS, PRIESTS,BISHOPS,ETC. AT ONE TIME HAVE WONDERED OF THE STRAIGHT AND NARROW ROAD,THEY HAVE STARTED DOING THE LORDS WORKS AND FOR SOME REASON UNKNOWN HAVE BACK-SILDDEN,HOWEVER THEY HAVE REDEICATED THEIR LIVES TO THE LORD ----MAN IS NOT INFALIBLE NOT EVEN THE POPE.LOOK AT THE OLDTESTMENT AND SEE HOW MANY TIMES THE JEWS TURNED THEIR BACK ON GOD AND YET GOD TOOK THEM BACK AFTER THEY REPENTED.SO, ARE THE MEN OF THIS AGE:look:AND YET THROUGH ALL THIS PROBLEMS THERE ARE CHRIST BELIEVING MEN OF GOD WHO WAYWORD THROUGH ALL THIS TIMES.KEEP YOUR EYES ON JESUS --KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS:clapping:
HALLELUJAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

calabash digger said:
Another direct contradiction of scripture we judge everyday you are judging what I wrote and me at this moment. We are not to run around blind!

1Co 5:9 I wrote to you in my letter not to associate with sexually immoral people—
1Co 5:10 not at all meaning the sexually immoral of this world, or the greedy and swindlers, or idolaters, since then you would need to go out of the world.
1Co 5:11 But now I am writing to you not to associate with anyone who bears the name of brother if he is guilty of sexual immorality or greed, or is an idolater, reviler, drunkard, or swindler—not even to eat with such a one.
1Co 5:12 For what have I to do with judging outsiders? Is it not those inside the church whom you are to judge?
1Co 5:13 God judges those outside. "Purge the evil person from among you."
Every one likes to quote judge not judge lest you be judge but notice the next part the measure you use will be measured back unto you. go look at the texts really close.
..........................................You say that we judge what you wrote....but let's turn that around....you are judging us by what we say tooooooooooo.....Jesus loves us and all of these disagreements in the body of Christ hurts Him.....we all need to repent and be more forgiving....especially with those that are stubborn headed and cannot see other's points of views! A lot of people do not like Kathryn Kuhlman....but I watched some of her historical sermons last night....and although she is long dead....I could tell that God was moving mightily through her!! Some say that she was a fake healer but in all of the sermons that I watched ....she never laid hands on anyone....they just got up out of their wheel chairs healed or fell out under the anointing of "Slain in the Spirit".........OK ... none of this is throwing stones....just my beliefs......GOD BLESS!!!

I have been refraining from commenting on this subject. As far as instructing people in a congregation the scriptures that you have quoted are absolutely in the Bible. (They were in a couple different posts.) I am by no means saying women are second class or inferior. In fact the one called the father of faith Abraham was told by God himself to listen to his wife. You can find that passage at Genesis 21:12. Men can learn plenty from women.

I have nothing againest women and only used those text because I knew that women preachers and teachers over men is such an accepted practice in some circles of our faith and it so easy to show with the text its an error. I was hoping to get some some peoples attention that they might say wait a minute is there something else going here. There are some way more serious issus going on in our faith that are leading people to hell maybe I should have just brought those up. This whole conversation started with the pre trib rapture teaching which is another teaching thats accepted by the masses in some circles and I asked a simple question where did the pre trib rapture teaching start and not one answered it. I was hoping to use these as a launching blocks to get to some more serious topics and doctrines being taught today but looks like it kinda backfired on me .. seems like most except a few here just want to live in their peaceful little bubbles and not deal with whats going on in the body of Christ. Every teaching was not permissable in first century christianity and its not permissable today either no matter how much philosopy they try to cram down our throats. When their letting transgenders go to the bathrooms with little kids in your CHURCH dont say I didnt try to warn you.

this post started with a recommendation to read about Smith Wigglesworth & Kathryn Kuhlman. benny hinn, oral roberts, rod prasley & kenneth hagin have also been mentioned favorably. I would caution against rather than recommend all of the above-mentioned people as I call them no more than that - people. As for my thoughts of their ministries - what I would say would be deleted.
I would speculate that the majority of posters/readers would be of the pentecostal persuasion. As “opposed” to them there would seem to be a smaller group who can be perhaps aptly termed “scripturalists” - these are loose terminologies.
What do I see as being the major difference between the 2 “camps” - this - that pentecostial’s put much weight on the spirit - to an extent that I believe to be totally unbiblical.
I have always found it quite revealing as to what “scripturalists” are called by pentecostical’s. Typical remarks contain these appellations - legalists, white-washed tombs, unloving, stubborn, unenlightened, blind, pharisee, need to repent, get heart right, etc. etc.
these typical responses by pentecostical’s sadden me. What they do, in essence, is to use the democratic/liberal play-book - label your opponent in terms that are culturally unfavorable! This allows for pentecostical’s to not have to prove their assertions. This is anything but biblical!
Let’s get really real - how has the church made it for the 1900 years without the 2nd blessing? Is our present state of christianity anything to brag about?
Who has proposed - love tunnels, holy laughter, holy vomit, etc. as being valid, modern “moving’s of the spirit?” - pentecostical’s. Have you studied the “toronto blessing & brownsville revival.”

Reminds me of some the mystery religons of the Greco Roman world what most dont know is people of those religons were having these type experiences too . There are good videos on you tube called weird manifistations of the spirit which are very informative on this subject , I believe with all my heart and scriptual backing that these are the counterfeits talked about in the text. Why is so much importance put on this stuff and the biblical writers never mentioned it one time ,normally when something has importance the biblical writers normally mention it correct ? There are counterfeit signs and wonders and if these are not the counterfeit ones what are?

Th 2:9 The coming of the lawless one is by the activity of Satan with all power and false signs and wonders,
2Th 2:10 and with all wicked deception for those who are perishing, because they refused to love the truth and so be saved.
2Th 2:11 Therefore God sends them a strong delusion, so that they may believe what is false,
2Th 2:12 in order that all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
What are these signs as we live in the last days? I think What Jesus said applys to this subject.

Mat 24:24 For false christs and false prophets will arise and perform great signs and wonders, so as to lead astray, if possible, even the elect.
Mat 24:25 See, I have told you beforehand.
He spoke this in the context of the last days in which we live ! WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE OR WAS JESUS WRONG? Where are people doing this kinda stuff today? Is it possible that benny ,rod, smith.oral,stone, tbn, are part of this clan? It has to be on a large scale because the whole world will be affected by the anti christ.Paul said a great falling away would occur in the last days were is it?

Th 2:3 Let no one deceive you in any way. For that day will not come, unless the rebellion comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction,
2Th 2:4 who opposes and exalts himself against every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, proclaiming himself to be God.

The day he speaks of is our being gathered to Christ see verse 1
2Th 2:1 Now concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered together to him, we ask you, brothers,
2Th 2:2 not to be quickly shaken in mind or alarmed, either by a spirit or a spoken word, or a letter seeming to be from us, to the effect that the day of the Lord has come.
WHERE IS THIS REBELLION? The word translated rebellion is actually apostacy in the greek . ἀποστασία =apostacy I will tell you this there is only one group in christianty that is focused on signs and having these non biblical experiences you be the judge. So the apostacy is linked directly with the false signs and wonders according to text !