Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Christian brother

happy harold

A personal thank you to christian brother Mike for being such a good friend.Was having a very bad night Sunday. Contacted Bro Mike on face book .He prayed for me and I felt better even offered to let me call him in the middle of the night.As many of you know My wife Barb has Cancer and I feel so helpless seeing her so sick. One thing keeps coming to mind God is in control..I have been asking God to restore in me the joy of my salvation Psalm 51 . Just looked it up and read verses.10 11 and 12.I felt so good when I first got saved now I have fallen and can;t seem to get back the faith I once had .All the brothers and sisters here have always been a great help to me.Special thanks to Sister Betty Bro Martin bro Steve and Nancy Bro Joe Bro Warty a Please keep Barb and I in your prayers as God continues to bless us all , Sorry for the long rant just feel so sad and unable to controll my emotions May G bless each and every one who who posts her on the Christian Forum

Sounds like a rough patch you are going through now but the Lord will uphold you in his arms and take you through it. I pray for uplifting of your spirit - Keep us all posted, steve in so la

Amen!

steve in so az said:
Sounds like a rough patch you are going through now but the Lord will uphold you in his arms and take you through it. I pray for uplifting of your spirit - Keep us all posted, steve in so la

God bless you bother Harold. Continued prayers for you and Barb.

Bless you Bro Harold for the post about your sadness and the need to have your great faith in Christ Jesus revived! Jesus is with you and your wife and will not fail you or her! I know it is a sad time for you after finding a good wife again after your other one passed away! My prayers are with you both and God is in control, as you know, but whatever His plans are for both of you will be fulfilled in His time and in His way! My heart goes out to you both and sometimes we just can't seem to be happy...no matter who we are in Christ and how much of God's Word we lean on and trust but please know this, too, will pass and His Sonshine of perfect love will shine withing your heart again and whatever happens....it will be done with God's help and love for His Children and you are sincerily one of His and Jesus loves you very much and so does your CMD Forum family! My prayer for your wife and you, also!

Dear Heavenly Father, please be with Harold's wife and touch her with your healing and comforting Holy Spirit to give peace and relief of pain in your peace and comforting love, to reveal to them that You are with them and Your dearly, beloved Son is the Great Physician, Who healeth His children and Faithful Saints...Please Lord Jesus touch them both now with complete healing and with Your Holy Light of love and mercy! Amen! Thank You, Lord, for hearing and answering our prayers quickly for healing and wondrous love in their bodies, hearts, minds and souls by renewing their strength and faith in You, in Your precious Holy name I pray! Amen! :angel: Ma

I will pray for you Harold. Our affection waxes and wanes, but He changes not and in that lies our hope. He is now the God of all comfort, He will be that tomorrow and He will remain so forever, so in Him alone we trust, not in our feelings and emotions. All of us experience this roller coaster ride that you described. Reading your post just reminds me of me. So Harold you are loved and He will see you through.