Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Choices

newnature

All of us who have been sealed into the body of Christ wants God to be pleased with the decisions that we make, but God has given us the freedom to make our own choices. God want us to apply scripture, where scripture can be applied, and where no scriptural principle can be applied, to make the choices that we desire and then take responsibility for choices we made. If we cannot find doctrine in Paul

Thanks NN for a good post. How true are the comments that "emotion trumps doctrine" in the lives of many.

We have probably all observed the foolishness of this, and the strife and confusion it brings to otherwise godly people.

"Circumstance", untested by the Word of God, is another misleading factor, and it too is often tied to emotion.

We live in an era when emotion rules, it seems. If it feels good, do it!

It is no surprise therefore that there is such a lot of foolishness in some parts of the professing Church.

Just want to say that God works in many ways to bless His Children and for them to serve Him and help others through His Holy Spirit's leading, so not all that Christians do in the name of Jesus is foolish to God, our Heavenly Father, but to those, who don't know and profess Jesus as Savior and Lord, it is foolishness, for God uses the foolish things to confound the wise! I know how God works in people's lives for He showed me many things that others would say is by emotions taking over or plain foolishness, so be careful about what is said about what is seen and heard from many when they are under the influence and leading and guiding of the Holy Spirit, for God will not be mocked! I know a lot is emotional, but I do know when God's Spirit moves upon me and tells me to do something and sometimes I fail or don't want to do it, as to me at the time it seems foolish, but is shown not to be by someone else speaking and doing what God told me to say or do! May God Bless and lead and guide us with His Holy Spirit into all truth! Amen! :angel: Ma