Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Chinese .925, how reliable?

Parkit

This is one of my recent ring finds (from the bench side of the home team seats, near the fence). It's marked ADI .925 and has CHINA stamped inside. I wouldn't be suprised to learn that pieces from China (whether gold, silver or whatever) might be a bit "off" from actual silver content, does anyone have a good idea how close to actual .925 content these items are? Thanks for any info.

ADI is a fairly big jewelery line. I think that if it is stamped " .925 ADI".........it probably is sterling silver.

Nice looking ring by the way!

Thanks for the info, I need to give more credit to the Chinese than I thought I guess. By the way I have no idea what the mounted hunk of rock is, it does appear to be stone of some type that's faceted. It's heavy, the ring as a whole is 7.5g. Thanks again.

Nice ring!:clapping:Congrats!:cheers:Happy Hunting!:)

You can buy a bottle of silver test solution for about 3 bucks. It is very easy to use.

I've found my share of fake 925 jewelry. Many of them were also marked China. Your ring looks pretty nice. It's probably silver.

Chris

There ain't nothing the Chinese make that is close to anything. :rofl: They're the biggest counterfeit artists and junk producers in the world.

Bill