Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Children of Saint Jude:thumbup:

C.J.M.

O h, Lord we pray that the pharmaceutical companies and the F.D.A will find a cure for cancer instead of just treating it .From 1902-----2018 you would thing in 116 years they would find the answer."The love of money is the root of all evil" and that's the way it has been for 116 years:thumbdown:If other doctors outside of the USA have found ways to conquer cancer ,whats the problem? Can you imagine the billions of dollars made on treating cancer ,and millions of lives that have ended ?When this people stand before the LORD on judgement day they will pay for it.Money brings wealth and power on this earth ,but that will not buy you into heaven.LORD bless this children and millions of souls that are dying everyday for the love of money:sadwalk:PRAISE YOU LORD.

So SAD that money is loved more than these little children & all who have diseases & cures that need to be made with all the millions of dollars pored into laboratories with no discovery as yet, according to them! Those who are greedy & misuse donations will have to answer to God, someday! :angry:

25 years or so ago I taught a 5/6 grade Sunday school. One lesson was that there was a cure but the world and it’s ways kept people from getting cured. The students related that they were taught the same thing in current events at school. I pray that the seeds were planted and that they are doing what they can to change the world.

I caught a talk show after listening to Dr. J. Vernon McGee's program. They were discussing the school shootings and talking about young children being placed on prescription drugs for various perceived problems. They stated that at this time there are one million pre-school children on some kind of drug. If society was this way when I was growing up { 1944 to 1962 } they would have had all the kids I knew and myself on some kind of drug.

Yes, & it is a shame, Traveling Mike, for it is society's way of life now days by serving satan's evil & wicked ways--Most problems are due a lot to the chemical filled foods that are junk foods with no nourishment for brains, bodies & souls! In my day it was home cooked meals with foods raised on our farm because we didn't have the money to throw away on junk food & soda pop! Ma

was a Cube Steak. Once in a GREAT while we would get to drive to Kings Drive in with the car hops. We could get a foot long hot dog and a mug of Root Beer. In 2012 at my 50 year class reunion I was quite surprised as the classmates who showed up didn't look their age. Like you mentioned, we ate healthy food,played outside,and lived through our scrapes and bruises, along with a butt warming once in a while. :biggrin:

Hi--We didn't have hot dogs of any kind, as dad never let us eat out, but we did have smoked cured hams, pickled pigs feet, hog jowls & mom liked her cracklins but not my cup of tea--Dad butchered hogs but we raised cattle & yet we never had beef to eat! In the 40's & early 50's, trucks would come around when the farmers out of town or state would sell bushels of peaches (mom canned them for winter) watermelons, cantaloupes & day old bread, pies & etc--was cheap & we ate good while they lasted, as we didn't have electric to keep them for very long--Rural electric came in about the time I graduated high school in 1953! We had a very cold Spring Water& spring box for keeping milk, butter & cream etc cold for a while but not like today's refrigerators & freezers! We ate well but no eggs when the chickens quit laying while molting--(losing their feathers) & no milk, cream or butter when the cows went dry until they had new calves; oh by the way we picked our own greens & knew the names but not any more--long time erases memories! Well that is a farmer daughters life! :cheekkiss: Ma