Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Cherryvale KS.

rebelLT

On Sat, Aug 14th, 2010 at 08:00 I will be at the northwest corner of Clark and Liberty Streets in Cherryvale Kansas metal detecting in the park. I have never hunted there and I don

If you haven't checked with the law you need to... I stopped there and was advised there is a $50 dollar permit for each day you hunt in that park...

HH Robert

I grew up about 15 miles from there, and really would have liked to join you. I've never heard of a fee to hunt, but I guess the politicians are getting more creative every day. Sorry I can't tag along, as I'm now in Florida. That park is old and should cough up something. Have a great time and good luck!

Glad to see you posting rebelLT,let me know if you find out about the park!

LabradorBob