Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

:cheekkiss:Hi Royal Hi guys and gal's:thumbup:

Piperboy

I've been really busy with the two pipe bands but it's good to be back with good folks. I leave for Holland on a tour with the Sun Parlour Pipes and Drums To Represent Canada . for 2 wks on the 27th of April. WE will be the first civilian pipe band to have the honour of playing at the VIMY RIDGE War Memmorial in France.I hope you all are doing well and look forward to being back on the forum:)

are in Holland, you must take a lot of photos to share with us. That's quite an honour that you all are getting to play there. Maybe you can make a blog to share with us daily. That's really neat, and welcome back to the forum. You have been missed.! :)

We hit a "secret spot" again today.......the one that's been overlooked BUT I'm gonna pretend it was somwhere else ...( I know a few of our local boys peek in now and again :look: ) The son of a pup pulled three coins to my none.........man....was I pizzed off ! Anyways.....where was I......oh yeah......the son of a pup pulled three nice coins today......an 1872 shield nickel, an 1849 U.S. penny and another U.S. penny dated 1832. That makes eight nice pieces we've gotten out of this spot in the last week. Four apiece. I'll have to get around to posting some pics one of these days soon. It was comical.......after Jim pulled his third coin, I made it a point to be seen running around that field with my detector swinging a hundred miles an hour everytime Jim peeked up to see how I was doing :lol:.........had to try and catch his totals, ya know ! :lol: Later we went out for dinner with the wives.......Grace celebrated her last birthday in her forties today. Had a fun day. One more thing Wayne......after his third coin again, I was telling Piper that it was time to go.........the insensitive s.o.b. didn't even care that I hadn't yet bought Grace's birthday card ! :smoke:

you and i are way too much alike:biggrin: Heck, whats a lil birthday between old married folk?
Those old Yankee coins are not near as lucrative with out dollar way up huh?;)
Ya i'm jealous, not of Piper though, him being an "Oatmeal savage" and all:lol:

Hope that all goes well in Holland. Say a rememberance prayer and hello from us back in Canada.

Calm seas

Mikie

Well we went out to the secret place again gee i know i put batteries in my detetector.Like Rob said wow thats really strange how they went missing. lucky i allways carry back ups.:wiggle:. When i showed rob the indian scraper and the 1910 large silver penny and when i showed him the arrow head lying on the ground he justwas lost for words:yikes: we had a good hunt tho didn't we Rob:twodetecting: See you for Coffee at work . PIPES:crazy: