Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

checking in to say hello

trump

I just stopped in to say hello to all of those that I know on here.
I don't go detecting any more for health reasons ,But I am still able to go geocaching which helps me to get out when the weather is good. I am still working for a church and that has brought me closer to the lord since I started working .It feels good to be attending church after 60 years .If you still have your get togethers in the summer I would enjoy meeting all of you again. So Steve, Betty, Mike, Neslie and the rest of you stay safe out there and happy hunting.
trump

Sorry Ma is 84 now & memory is not so good; therefore I don't remember you, trump-- :sad: but welcome back & Mike is still Moderator so he will be the CMD Member to get us together & meet again; although I never attended because of health & finances, I am sure some would like that again! We are all getting older & not as able to travel far like long ago--I see you joined in 2005--WOW! I joined in 2001 after buying my first Computer in 2000--ME Time passes quickly--Congrats on serving Jesus & able to be in church! God is good & YES! "In GOD We Still Trust"! God Bless! Amen! Ma Betty

Too often folks disappear and never are heard from again. Don't be a stranger. :thumbup:

Bill = good to hear from you & glad to see you working at the church. I have slowed way down on detecting also due to years of swinging. Keep us posted , Steve in so la (moved from so az to so Louisiana)

Hmmmm getting old is no fun my church is mostly old folks and people passing on fast:sadwalk:Times are getting worse like we expected so many are sick crime is out of control you are not safe leaving home:blink:
Remember this as times get worse"God's glory will not reside amidst persistent rebellion"The statement is true "ICHABOD" Is true in this times----The glory has departed.:sadwalk:

Just popped in today for the same reason. Glad I did so I can say hello to you and glad you are still able to keep on keepin on.

Well, Bro Bill, sad times are here & worse than past years! BUT remember there is joy in having Jesus as our personal Savior & Lord Who helps us in our needs, Who never leaves nor forsakes His own; so therefore by prayers each of us succeeds in enduring & overcoming all things! Amen! Ma