Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Check your pocket change

vstar2007

The wife got this in some change at The family dollar store where she works part time It appears to be a 1913 or close to that date

[attachment 91842 PICT2735.JPG].

[attachment 91843 PICT2737.JPG]

n/t

Nor a digger to find it with! :) Looks as though it has been found by someone and maybe spent it by mistake, unless they didn't want it because of the bad condition it looks to be! :blink:

I will take them any way I can get them except stealing of course! God says, Thou Shalt Not Steal!

A silver dime is silver and worth more than 10 cents! :blink:

Congrats vstar and hope she finds some more!

God Bless! :angel:
Betty

n/t

Mike. you beat me to it!! Nice silver find anyway.

My wife works at a small grocrery store and in the last 2 weeks got a bery nice 1936 buffalo nickel and a 1964 Kennedy half!! We will take silver any way we can get it.

Thanks for the info on the date, it is so worn that you can only really make out the 191 the last number is un readable.