Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

"Check out 1880's South Dakota gold town finds"I just got back.

deadheadwillie

This summer I got gifted with the chance to detect a 1880's South Dakota gold rush town .[attachment 39177 Untitled-1.jpg]This is where I worked this summer.This is the Big Thunder Gold Mine in Keystone SD.And that is me , Im the tour guide there ( and a damn good one too).And This is what led me there.[attachment 39179 Untitled-14.jpg]This is a (2 Oz Nugett).I found this beauty on the way to SD with my metal detector,And this is some of the stuff I found there.[attachment 39180 DD9.jpg][attachment 39182 Untitled-8.jpg]If you like the pics and want to hear my story ,Let me know.It is a Great story,and it was a Great summer.

Post your story by all means, we've got all winter to read it, if it should be a tad long ! Consumed with envy on that nugget. Good one !