Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Charger for legend

DigDog

The legend came with a charging cable but surprised it did not actually have the charger included. Would have paid the extra $5 or so whatever the cost of them would have been but what charger have you found to work good?
I used the charger for the older iPhone as it is 5V 2 amp which is the minimum required for it and noticed it gets pretty hot during charging and takes a little long.
Has anyone used and can you use the newer 18V and higher for the new iPhones even though they are usb-c i think you can get an adapter not sure but what chargers has everyone using to charge the legend up quickly

The legend came with a charging cable but surprised it did not actually have the charger included. Would have paid the extra $5 or so whatever the cost of them would have been but what charger have you found to work good?
I used the charger for the older iPhone as it is 5V 2 amp which is the minimum required for it and noticed it gets pretty hot during charging and takes a little long.
Has anyone used and can you use the newer 18V and higher for the new iPhones even though they are usb-c i think you can get an adapter not sure but what chargers has everyone using to charge the legend up quickly
Like the Simplex
5v only.
Pickup a 4-5 amp USB charger.

We had a double USB charger on hand that met the requirements. Having that allows me to charge both the detector and the headphones at the same time off the same outlet. Charger gets barely warm to the touch at the 4-5 hr frame.

We had a double USB charger on hand that met the requirements. Having that allows me to charge both the detector and the headphones at the same time off the same outlet. Charger gets barely warm to the touch at the 4-5 hr frame.
Manual says charge time from empty to full 3-4 hrs but seems alot longer thats why i was wondering.
Should have the same battery type as your cell phone and they make all kinds of rapid chargers for them. Wondering if Nokta can clarify the chargers situation. The manual just says 5W minimum the way i read that its 55W minimum but can use higher. Wish they would have included a charger. Maybe it would only cost them $5-$10 add into price people would still pay it

Manual says charge time from empty to full 3-4 hrs but seems alot longer thats why i was wondering.
Should have the same battery type as your cell phone and they make all kinds of rapid chargers for them. Wondering if Nokta can clarify the chargers situation. The manual just says 5W minimum the way i read that its 55W minimum but can use higher. Wish they would have included a charger. Maybe it would only cost them $5-$10 add into price people would still pay it
They were having issues getting the chargers through customs so they quit including them, I can understand their reason it had nothing to do with the little cost of the charger, it was all about customs was what I understood these days, who does not have a cell phone charger laying around these days just make sure it is a 5 watts charger and you are good to go I myself have 5 or 6 in a drawer some where, the dealer I purchased my wife's Legend from threw one in for me to use which I thought was great

They were having issues getting the chargers through customs so they quit including them, I can understand their reason it had nothing to do with the little cost of the charger, it was all about customs was what I understood these days, who does not have a cell phone charger laying around these days just make sure it is a 5 watts charger and you are good to go I myself have 5 or 6 in a drawer some where, the dealer I purchased my wife's Legend from threw one in for me to use which I thought was great
Thats interesting customs made it difficult.
There are chargers everywhere wouldn’t think it was a big deal.
The only problem with all the cell phone chargers they are 5V but only 1 amp mostly. Thats why it took so long to charge i was told. Need 5v 2 amp.
The regular iPhone charger is 5V 1 amp but the ipad charger is bigger and is 12w 5.2 V and 2.4 amp
I guess they will all charge eventually but its how long or how quickly do you want to charge it

Thats interesting customs made it difficult.
There are chargers everywhere wouldn’t think it was a big deal.
The only problem with all the cell phone chargers they are 5V but only 1 amp mostly. Thats why it took so long to charge i was told. Need 5v 2 amp.
The regular iPhone charger is 5V 1 amp but the ipad charger is bigger and is 12w 5.2 V and 2.4 amp
I guess they will all charge eventually but its how long or how quickly do you want to charge it

I also purchased a 60 watt rapid charger that has 6 USB ports five of those ports are 6 watts each and I believe 3 amps the sixth port uses the remaining of the wattage it works very well and since I have two Legends I can charge both at once.