Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

changing frequencys

pennystock

question for all the t-2 pros. according to the instructions, frequency shifting is for electrical interference, or maybe chatter. someone suggested going up or down on the freq. and trying that. im searching for coins. should i go up or down or does it effect the searching at all? thank you for your replys in advance.

the default is the best setting unless getting electrical interferance, but im not one of the pro's

i am getting alot of chatter in the disc. mode when i turn up the sensitivity to go deeper and wanted to quirt it down.

turn it down it won't affect your depth at all ,the disc setting affects depth more ,over here we like to use a disc setting of 10 to hear the iron, stateside i believe they use a higher disc .all the sens will do is as you have found out be noisier

n/t

I've found that changing the frequency has no effect on locating targets. If you change to eliminate interference you should still be ok even though I've not found that changing frequencies works that well. I still get interference if too close to an electrical source in all frequencies. I start getting chatter when the Disc is above 50 so I run between 25 and 40 when coinshooting unless there is a tremendous amount of junk.