Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Cemeteries... from the Minelab Board...

allhuntedout

News from WSMV in Nashville

They were digging in a graveyard. Two men have been arrested in Trousdale County for vandalizing a private cemetery. And the mystery remains: what were they looking for?

"I would just like to have shot them is what I'd like to do," Family member Robert Blackwell, Jr. said.

He's talking about two men with METAL DETECTORS and shovels digging up his family's graveyard.

It's a quarter of an acre just outside Hartsville in Trousdale County.

Deputies arrested Michael S. Reid and Dennis W. Spry, both of Hendersonville.

They're charged with "desecration of a venerated object" -- digging up a graveyard.

It

Yeah it only takes two morons like this to ruin it for us all and put another black mark on the hobby. I hope they confiscate their machines and fine the hell out of them to tweak their memory should they think of attempting it again. People like this should never be allowed in the hobby. They surely have the brains of an amoeba to be so disrespectful and turn a cemetary into a battlefield. Lucky they didn't get shot.

Bill

:ranting: Well said it only takes a few to screw it up for everyone.Some guys are just plain old dumb A!!!! if you know what I mean.

Take care all

Bill G

Maybe there should be a three ady "cooling off period" after someone purchases a new metal detector also.