Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Cell phones

YEH, Thanks Steve, PPL are so tuned into video games & Texting--ruining families as sin enters with lies & deceit through the evil Medias! I use my cell phone only to receive calls while at my computer & not have to get up & down to answer the land phone because of illnesses & back problems! I only answer the calls that I know whom the call is from & never text messages, as I don't use it & they cost me minutes from my phone card; and therefore I don't spend a lot of time or money on my Cell Phone; otherwise I use my sister's land phone for longer conversations! Mine is for travelling but can't drive, as yet, both me & my car are broken down; so WOE is me! :sad; Smile -- be happy! Ma

Sad that it's come to this. He didn't mention how many people die each day while using the phone while driving.

I've been saying this for years........we are all becoming gormless,mindless idiots who serve those in power and the media and technology help us to forget what is important in life.
The problem is,the people who realise what is happening are those that are now seen as the outcasts rarther than the majority who have got their faces continually stuck to their phone screen......being a complete moron is becoming the norm.

YES--Texting all the time is soooo stupid & idiotic--Please PPL get a life worth living! Visit your parents, grandparents, brothers & sisters, aunts & uncles & etc, but leave that Cell Phone at home & enjoy talking & eating with loved ones, also goes for TV games! Ma