Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

CBill, Guvner help me out...

Robin (MI)

I will probably get over it but so far no... I keep clicking on people's names instead of their subject. The other night I did it like three times in a row; click on the name - realize it, go back - click on the name... Maybe it is because I am using a Macintosh or something but the name is much larger type than the subject. I believe this is opposite of what was on the old forum. I may yet get use to it but I would rather not. I do not see why the name should have dominance when people are reading the posts.

Help me out and fix it would ya?

Thanks - Robin

Ok I changed the code slightly on the author name and date/time post so hopefully it look better for a Mac user since I don't use a Mac or own a Macintosh computer to check it out on.

The thing is, it looks fine on Windows and since I have not heard anything from a Macintosh user so I can only assume it's fine on Macintosh however I made a change and we will see how it goes.

96% of our visitors are Windows users and 1% is Macintosh users and the 1% is Linux users and last 1% is palm or PDA cell phone users by our logs so basically I have to code more toward Windows friendly than any other operating systems but I do try my best to make it friendly toward all operating systems as much I can possible without breaking the Windows users view.

Ok,

I change color of the author to purple (if you can think of a better color than purple then make a suggestion post here! but not Red because I don't want it to conflict "NEW" flag) and shrink the size of the author and date smaller so the Subject line would stand out more ..

Bill