Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Caught up with a few bugs today.

George-CT

These were out in the wifes garden so I grabbed a few shots of them. Looks like the butterfly lost some of his wing flaps there. Where the honey bee was, later in the day there was about 30 of them. Wish I had the camera in hand then. Not much left for flowers here right now between the dry summer and the cool nights. I see the humming birds tanking up pretty good now so they must be getting ready to start their flight south. Tell ya, those humming birds really are fun birds to watch. This year we had the most we have ever had and they were pretty hard on each other. At times there were up 8 at once on the feeder. We we going thru about 5 lbs of sugar every 3 weeks. For a small bird they sure can drink. Good thing it isn't booze, they would be wasted. We have a feeder in each window on the back porch and they keep me entertained from sun up till sundown with their aerial displays.

The third click on the photo gives the best display.

George-CT

I was out for a little while and got a Monarch that was in worse shape than your butterfly. What camera do you use? Those turned out dang good

I always see things that I would never see without it.

with me most of the time. That shot of the moon you took was great. That camera lens really pulled it in. Geo

butterflys this year than i can remember before,don't know if it is related to us having a record rain year.speaking of hummingbirds,one almost flew into me when i went to get in the car,i thought it might have been sick,but he flew on.

I saw some the day before yesterday but I don't remember seeing any yesterday. I was working in the basement hanging doors so I might have just missed them.

I woke up this morning with thunder a booming. This is the time of year they usually head south. 14.2 gallons of food I made for them this year..

n/t

Beautiful shots...

Fair winds

Mikie