Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Caught this Sunrise a couple of weeks ago... off Independence Park in Beverly Ma.

Ron J

[attachment 89784 DSC04364.jpg][attachment 89785 DSC04365.jpg][attachment 89786 DSC04366.jpg]Wished i was going out on the Lobsterboat that day! In the top picture you can see Bakers Island, with the lighthouse on the left. In the bottom pic you can see Great Misery/Little Misery to the left of Bakers Island.[attachment 89781 DSC04361.jpg][attachment 89782 DSC04362.jpg][attachment 89783 DSC04363.jpg]

I guess getting up early comes with aging? I don't know about you, but i want to enjoy every moment of being able to walk and see everything as much as possible on this fabulous planet, for as long as possible! :D

sometimes i am up until 2-3 am when my legs are giving me trouble. I am too stubborn to take enough codeine to make me sleep, a couple helps with the pain but keeps me awake:blink: Sun is coming up earlier now and i may just stay up an extra hour.......:lmfao:

n/t