Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Cat question....

ojm bc

.....my 2 year old indoor outside cat,seems ok but does not eat his food,and has only piddled,Would it be ok too wait a few days before bringing ti vets.It does not seem to be in pain? any tips helpfull ojm

can I would give it a little more time, but watch it. It might be getting food elseware and might be pooping in the flowerbox. Those arrogant suckers like to play head games with you so watch for any change.

That is what I would do

Does he seem okay, [personality wise] other than the food thing.?. Is he listless??. Antifreeze is always a concern at this time of year.

Sunny skies

M

n/t

A cat will often not display pain. If this was my cat, it would be going to the vets as soon as possible. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

About your finicky feline, definitely wait before taking it to the vet. Save your money and your time. Cats are normally finicky eaters but, in the end, they must have food. If your cat shows no signs of pathology (other than not eating the food you put out) simply stop putting food out.

Every three days, put out a small quantity of cat food and watch. If he turns his nose up at it, wait five days and do it again. If he never takes the food, he is finding better food elsewhere. My guess is voles, mice, rats, birds, and even insects. Some cats are very good hunters. Quite obviously, yours is one of those.

Hope this helps.

n/t

and is liking it. Sometimes if you give them a small can of salmon or tuna, they will start eating again. Or put some bullion on the cat food to give it more flavor. I have heard if you hold a cat, and he is not purring, then their might be something wrong. I wouldn't wait too long to have him checked out, though. Especially after four of five days of not eating. Is he drinking? :)

Well, you may be sorry you asked me to "tell us a little . . ." I just happens to be my favorite subject lol. Not really, I don't have a favorite subject. Now, all about me.

I'm cute, cuddly, and cunning. Translate that to mean "Dried up old fart." I'm retired. I'm a retired "rocket scientist," of all things. You know, one of those things that isn't needed in order to see the pitiable human condition, among other things of course.

I was raised in the Tennessee Baptist Orphans Home in Brentwood Tennessee, twelve miles south of Nashville. Because of my soul stunting rearing, I can quote scripture (that I don't believe) for fifty years without stopping, and I'm so uptight about "Good and Godly things" that I can't fart properly.

I worked thirty one years and seventeen days as a nuclear missile technician for "Uncle Sam." In that erstwhile capacity I traveled the world, mostly Namfy, Crete Greece, the Outer Hebrides of Scotland, White Sands, NM, and Cape Canaveral, with many other stops along the way.

Then, because my momma dropped me on my head too many times, I hired on with Goodyear Tire and Rubber for another eleven years. Again as a technician, but I was no longer smart enough to see "the pitiable human condition among other things."

I've been married to the same ugly battle ax for more than fifty years. I love her dearly. We have two chillians, boy/girl, both long grown, gone, and doing fine. We have four Grand kids, one of which is a very pretty girl, spoiled-ass rotten, of course.

I spend my days dreaming bout the good old days, and taking care of my seven hundred momma cows and their babies. Oh yeah, and some really badass bulls lol.

I smoke, drink, lust after women, and love life like crazy. Btw, thanks for asking bout me.
Dewd.