Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

CARS , TRUCKS AND MOTORBIKES I'VE OWNED

Cupajo

Some of you may find this interesting.

There are few things as important to a young man in our society as a car. The first car I ever owned was a 1937 Chevy Coupe that my Dad got for me when I graduated from high school. He paid a guy $125.00 for it and the over heated brakes seized up on it when I parked at Wafford

Numerous and sundry others too. But the one i most regret selling was another morris minor.... but this one was a woodie. So rare that you cannot even find them these day. Wish I still had that one. :):

fair winds

Mikie

engine it had in it and who you sold it to and even how much air pressure you kept in each ones tires HAHAHAHAH You have an incredible memory for that stuff:thumbup:

before that it was another GMC Pickup, I forget what year but bought it new :blink: 198,000 miles, Then an "S" Truck which I put 195,000 miles and before that ????? there was a VW Rabbbit and a bunch of other cars but I sorta forget what they were. I could probably figure them out but I don't care.

I only had two that I ever really can say I loved driving and that made any impression on me and that was the Rabbit, a wonderful car and my 58 Vett.

that 58 vette would be worth a pretty buck right now. They bring some serious money at the Vette shows or any of the classic car shows.... Pretty sure that is a 58 in the middle of this picture.

Geo