Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Carrot, Egg, or Coffee Bean: Which are You?

Lord, help us all. Thanks for sharing Martin

understanding what others may be going through in their trials....so like the carrots...hot water trials have softened me but not to the point of being too soft and not standing up for Jesus, as my blessed Savior, and not giving in to the world! Unlike the eggs...the trials have not made my heart harder but with Jesus....my heart is softer with His perfect love within and by studying and knowing that God's Word is true and I, as a Christian, am an overcomer and able to endure the trials I am given....even the ones which seem like hot water too many times! But like the coffee, after enduring and overcoming the trials, although boiling hot, with Jesus' love within I pray I send forth His sweet aroma so whoever I meet, may know His sweet, sweet love, also, and will taste Jesus, Who is our Bread of Life! Amen! :angel: Ma