Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Can't we all just get along? (Texan material...Read at your own risk!)

Art SC

While on an international flight from New York JFK to London Heathrow a Texan found himself sitting in the aisle seat with two middle easten looking men sitting in the middle and window seats. After the seatbelt sign went out the American slipped off his shoes as they were pinching his feet from the cabin pressure. After a few more minutes he stood up, took off his jacket and turned to the two Arab men and said, "I'm going to get a coke. Would either of you like something while I'm up there?"

The Arab in the middle seat looked the American up and down slowly, his eyes resting on the empty shoes still on the floor at the foot of the American's seat. "Yes," he said. "A coke would be nice, thankyou." The Arab at the window didn't even turn.

As soon as the American left, the first Arab elbowed his partner, picked up the American's shoe and spat in it.

When the Texan returned with the coke, the other Arab said, "That looks good, I'd really like one, too."

Again, the Texan obligingly went to fetch it. While he was gone the other Arab picked up the Texan's other shoe and spat in it. When the American returned, they all sat back and enjoyed the flight. As the plane was landing, the Texan slipped his feet into his shoes and knew immediately what had happened.

"Oh, my Gaawd! Why does it have to be this way?" he asked the air vent overhead. "How long must this go on? This fighting between our nations? This hatred? This animosity? This spitting in the shoes and peeing in cokes?!!"

n/t