Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Can't wait

norton4

I haven't been detecting that long, but I just fund out that there's a whole little town on the property of my grandparents friend that burnt down in the 1950s. He said it had been there since before the civil war. The area has plenty of cellar holes and a few chimneys, and to make it better he says nobody has tried metal detecting up there. It's too bad I have to wait for an opportunity to go across the state to get there. Can't stop thinking of whats waiting for me.

If you just can't get away, give me a call and I'll fill in for you. LOL
HH
BB

I can go now!!!!! Just let me know:spin:

Yea, well if I ever do tell any other detectors the location I will have hit it hard several times. Even then I don't know if the owner of the land would let anyone else detect up there. i think the only reason he is letting me is because he knows me.

norton4, thats great,some people are just the biggest help,get everyone you know working for,before you know you'll have to start booking hunts! good luck! HH!

hi norton4, it sounds like a promising site! we can hardly wait to see what you find. and don't forget to post what you find! good luck, and hh,

barber bill what state are you in cuz i know of someone in my town they call barber bill. he owns a small barber shop at the end of the street. Norton....sound very promising. make sure you get out there before anyone else and make sure you post your finds. i would love to see them....looks like you have a whole team of:chase: us willing to join you...lets make a party out of it....anybody in?

well, I would like to go detecting with some other people sometime. I havn't been able to get a hold of the local metal detecting club so as for now im alone. Yet I think I'll go here a few times befor i bring others ( if the owner lets me bring others)

i detect alot on my own to. just me and my hubby and my 2 year old. My little guy thinks we are looking for wiggle wiggle worms as he calls them. so he jumps right in on the dig. funny thing is when we do find one he freaks out and runs away. :rofl:

Dobei, I'm in the town of Moscow, Idaho - home of the University of Idaho. Have a barber shop in the middle of the block, on 2nd, just off main.
HH
BB

not the same guy but what trip. im in cali. i visited idaho once. went to spend a month with my relatives when i was a teen in boise. i liked it there. alot of one way streets and mc. donalds everywhere.